Deleted User
Deleted User

11:33 AM - Jan 22, 2011 #141

Hey, I may not be very talkitive right now. I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday and was given Sick In Quarters. As of now I am hungry (well, ravenous) and can only to to the galley at 8:00 :(

I'll try to be on later, but I can give no guarantees.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:42 AM - Jan 27, 2011 #142

I regret making this. But I am having to leave the site, entirly for awhile. I will return, it is just.....this whole trying to quit smoking, I am really getting stressed over the smallest things at the moment, and I do not want to drag it onto the site. Rping has helped calm me some, but, even the drama in that has started issues elsewhere. I am sorry to those I am basically freezing in the current rps I am in as the college and the pokemon rp, please forgive me. Ill sign on to make a post here and there, but other then that, I am serious about it this time. Again, it'll only be temporary, I am so sorry guys....

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:31 PM - Jan 27, 2011 #143

At least you are doing it for a good cause. Good on ya, dude. See you when you get back.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

3:12 PM - Jan 27, 2011 #144

Well, it's a little sad to hear, but hey, you're quitting, so I'm proud, cya when you get here

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

4:31 PM - Jan 27, 2011 #145

Radigal wrote:I regret making this. But I am having to leave the site, entirly for awhile. I will return, it is just.....this whole trying to quit smoking, I am really getting stressed over the smallest things at the moment, and I do not want to drag it onto the site. Rping has helped calm me some, but, even the drama in that has started issues elsewhere. I am sorry to those I am basically freezing in the current rps I am in as the college and the pokemon rp, please forgive me. Ill sign on to make a post here and there, but other then that, I am serious about it this time. Again, it'll only be temporary, I am so sorry guys....
Good job. It takes a lot of guts to quit from something quite addictive...at least so I've heard.

Don't be sorry and I wish you all the luck in quitting.

See ya around.

crazyfooinc
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

10:39 PM - Jan 27, 2011 #146

Good luck and fortune be with you Radigal, we look forward to your return :D

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

10:49 PM - Jan 27, 2011 #147

Good luck Radigal. I hope things get better for you soon.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

1:52 AM - Jan 28, 2011 #148

Radigal wrote:I regret making this. But I am having to leave the site, entirly for awhile. I will return, it is just.....this whole trying to quit smoking, I am really getting stressed over the smallest things at the moment, and I do not want to drag it onto the site. Rping has helped calm me some, but, even the drama in that has started issues elsewhere. I am sorry to those I am basically freezing in the current rps I am in as the college and the pokemon rp, please forgive me. Ill sign on to make a post here and there, but other then that, I am serious about it this time. Again, it'll only be temporary, I am so sorry guys....
Aww, I'm gonna miss you! Good luck quitting smoking, it's a brilliant life choice you're making. I hope you succeed. PM me if you wanna talk more about it, I can sympathize, my dad smoked for years prior to quitting in '07.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:41 PM - Feb 03, 2011 #149

*left on the front table are the following items:*

Along with a note:

I hereby resign as Administrator, Site Designer, Master of Contests, and Head of Member Affairs of Star Fox Galaxies.

~TheRedFox8

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

5:49 PM - Feb 03, 2011 #150

wait what?