CDF Lieutenant Commander

7:10 AM - Aug 04, 2010 #12

Sylum wrote:I think i'll revive this by saying.....i'm back! :D
Heh, welcome back. And I love your avatar =P

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:23 AM - Aug 13, 2010 #13

On Saturday I'll be on a cruise ship for a total of 5 agonizing days, and internet access is going to be very rare thanks the Price of $0.75 a minute...

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:09 AM - Aug 14, 2010 #14

Then just leave your laptop/computer at home. :-/

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:25 AM - Aug 14, 2010 #15

Astaroth's Descent wrote:Then just leave your laptop/computer at home. :-/
its not a laptop nor a computer thats the problem, its just internet in general thats the cost. They have computers on the boat as well as Wi-Fi, all of which still carry the same price from what I know...

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:28 AM - Aug 14, 2010 #16

Then leave everything that you know will use the wifi connections at home so you don't have to pay while on the trip.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:30 AM - Aug 14, 2010 #17

Astaroth's Descent wrote:Then leave everything that you know will use the wifi connections at home so you don't have to pay while on the trip.
Its going to be hard, but I'll try and deal with the *&@!...

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:51 AM - Dec 01, 2010 #18

well.....I need to take some time from the computer. I need to think a ton of things through and being around certain places online will prevent that (not saying I don't like this site cause I love it lol) anyway. I'll be back soon enough.....just gotta make a final post in the collage for all my characters lol....after that, you can probably just send me an email.....i'll check that.

Love you guys =']

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

1:54 AM - Dec 01, 2010 #19

Kid_Cortet wrote:well.....I need to take some time from the computer. I need to think a ton of things through and being around certain places online will prevent that (not saying I don't like this site cause I love it lol) anyway. I'll be back soon enough.....just gotta make a final post in the collage for all my characters lol....after that, you can probably just send me an email.....i'll check that.

Love you guys =']
See ya' later! *changes all the locks* :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:11 AM - Dec 01, 2010 #20

Kid_Cortet wrote:well.....I need to take some time from the computer. I need to think a ton of things through and being around certain places online will prevent that (not saying I don't like this site cause I love it lol) anyway. I'll be back soon enough.....just gotta make a final post in the collage for all my characters lol....after that, you can probably just send me an email.....i'll check that.

Love you guys =']
Have fun storming the castle!