Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

5:48 AM - Jun 02, 2012 #11

To what I've seen about Kid Icarus Uprising, it's the best selling game for the 3Ds at the moment, so probably Sakurai wouldn't have any problems making an awesome 3Ds Star Fox title at all. It just depends in what kind of direction he is thinking, thus Retro Studios will possibly want to create a Star Fox game for the Wii U, too. I just hope for Sakurai that he isn't planing to make a Star Fox Command 2... that would be the biggest disappointment for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:37 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #12

Buahaha, Star Fox Command 2. I think fans would riot at the sight of that! XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:03 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #13

TheRedFox8 wrote:Buahaha, Star Fox Command 2. I think fans would riot at the sight of that! XD
Star Fox Command 2!? NOOOOO!

(violence warning)

[utube][/utube]

In all seriousness, I would hate it if they made SF-Command 2. Even if they did a great job on it, and even if they whitewashed the plot of the first Star Fox Command, it just wouldn't sit well with me. I just would have that awful Command game burned to deeply into my memory to enjoy a direct sequel of Command. A new Star Fox game sequel, YES! A new Star Fox game sequel of Command, NO. Fortunately, Command isn't considered canon (relevant to a series, not the thing that goes "boom" xD ), and any new Star Fox game sequel would just skip over Command, it would be a sequel to Assault, I'm sure. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:07 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #14

Yeah, Star Fox command 2 will create another great depression :P

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:08 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #15

It would create more mass riots like the ones we had in the Great Depression. :P Well, not really it wouldn't, that old 1930's riot footage was the best I could find to post as a joke to what you said about the fans rioting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:43 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #16

Yeah, I know. I was just playing along XP It'd cause more riots than the Great Depression, Watergate Scandal, The Writer's Strike, post-superbowl strikes, etc. put together!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:50 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #17

Oh, ok, my bad. Yeah I bet so, particularly within the fan community! *throws a molotov cocktail*

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:08 PM - Jun 02, 2012 #18

Why are you throwing one now? Nothing hasn't even been announced yet!

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

2:23 AM - Jun 03, 2012 #19

I see that this community here doesn't take Command as a canon game as well, like I do. Ladies and Gentlemen, I felt in love with this community LMAO

I've just heard from a very good friend of mine that currently they're working on the newest Smash Bros. game for the Wii U / 3Ds. A original document was leaked about a few months ago with the title "Super Smash Bros. Universe", and that Sakurai also stated that, after Kid Ikarus: Uprising is done, they will start working on the new Smash title. So it probably won't happen this soon that Sakurai will work on a Star Fox 3Ds title.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:47 AM - Jun 03, 2012 #20

I thought they were working on Star Fox after Kid Icarus :/

Now I hate Pit even more XD