Recommendations for DS Games

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

6:57 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #1

This is the official topic for recommending games that you like. You could even give mini reviews, ratings, etc. if you prefer.

I would do a review right now, but I have some school work to do so I'll post mine later.

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:10 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #2

GET. POKEMON MYSTERY. DUNGEON. EXPLORERS. OF. SKY.

You won't regret it :P

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

7:49 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #3

I have. Its just that I have never bothered to play it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:34 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #4

If you have it, then how far have you gotten?

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

10:35 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #5

As I said last post, I haven't touched it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:16 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #6

Oh. Then play it, then! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:12 AM - Dec 13, 2010 #7

There is actually a Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's game I love, called "Stardust Accelerator" pretty good game......story line is a bit "eh" but the game actually follows the rules and does not play favorites (like increasing ATK points more then they should) it is also cool cause it helps to understand a lot of the new stuff like the Synchro Monsters, and fun little facts like you can Special Summon Ritual Monsters from the graveyard. Once you beat the game (I suggest an AR to be able to build almost any deck) the duelists get way tougher, and there are so many things you can unlock simply by playing certain monsters or cards.

EX: there is a section of the game you can play other then story mode, you duel monsters like, Ojama Yellow and a few others, but if you summon say, "Blue eyes ultimate dragon" you unlock the ability to Duel the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, with a deck made for Blue eyes.

The wifi battles are pretty awesome too, you can duel any random person around the world, and if you win, it shows as your duel score (rank) goes up, but if you lose it goes down as well so be prepared.

The customization of your character is pretty cool too, Limited to just your hair, outfit (meaning your entire outfit is matched....which IMO that is fine, i prefer looking like a cop) and the duel disk you use, which is a wide range within itself, like the original design (KC mass production), and the three duel disks from the GX series. you can also change the color of your hair and outfit by changing the combination of the amount of Red, Green and Blue colors.

if you decide to get it, I'll duel you, but be prepared to face my "Knights Terror" deck xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:02 AM - Dec 14, 2010 #8

I once lost a duel by attacking a face-down undead dog....

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:43 AM - Dec 14, 2010 #9

Skull Dog Maron

1350/2000

I can see that happening :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:57 PM - Dec 14, 2010 #10

I don't think it was that, but it was actually named "Undead dog" or something like that.