Pokemon X and Y

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:50 PM - May 05, 2014 #1

Anyone else here playing the new gen?

Finally, a Pokemon game that gives the thrill of the main story, traveling the world in search of 8 gym badges while destroying the plans of an Evil organization, all in a more 3D modeling of the game. We had seen similar games, namely Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, but here, we return to our roots.

A new type has also been introduced, the Fairy type, which really throws the strengths and weaknesses out of wack. There is also the new Mega Evolution, a process allowing certain Pokemon to become stronger for a short period of time.

What are your thoughts on everything involved with the new games?

I personally have both, and starters were Chespin (X) and Froakie (Y). Love several of the Mega Evolutions, just don't like how some only come with certain games (X OR Y). I personally [rainbow]LOVE[/rainbow] the new gym leader music, have it downloaded on my phone to listen to as well as made it a ring tone.

Terror_Vixen
CDF Private
CDF Private

9:35 PM - May 05, 2014 #2

Too many Pokemon for me to like it anymore. I liked it when in knew all 150 I started to get bummed out around i think gen 3 or 4. I think the only reason i played gen 5 or whatever was to see Leafeon and Glaceon in action.

[utube][/utube]

and some of these Pokemon mentioned here kinda made me a little iffy of the series. I'm sorry god of Pokemon really. that just doesn't 'click' with me sorry.

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

10:21 PM - May 05, 2014 #3

I've got it. It's awesome. I loved the story, loved the new Pokemon, loved how easy breeding Pokemon with 5 IVs and the right abilities are now, and I absolutely adore battling people.

My absolute favorite Pokemon to use competitively? Vaporeon. He's such a tank.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

10:33 PM - May 05, 2014 #4

I have Y and I've enjoyed it, but I don't battle competitively and it's so hard to fill the 'dex that now I really only "sign in" once a day for the lottery. lol

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:11 AM - May 06, 2014 #5

Terror_Vixen wrote:Too many Pokemon for me to like it anymore. I liked it when in knew all 150 I started to get bummed out around i think gen 3 or 4. I think the only reason i played gen 5 or whatever was to see Leafeon and Glaceon in action.

[utube][/utube]

and some of these Pokemon mentioned here kinda made me a little iffy of the series. I'm sorry god of Pokemon really. that just doesn't 'click' with me sorry.
I can understand this completely. some of the Pokemon created make me even go "WTF?!" Lol.

Ris....wait.....Lottery?

Keiko....Vaporeon is a tank, used her myself this time through for the first time.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

2:14 AM - May 06, 2014 #6

Radigal wrote:Ris....wait.....Lottery?
Yeah, the once-a-day thing in Llllumiose City that checks your PC for trainer IDs.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:18 AM - May 06, 2014 #7

Ris wrote:
Radigal wrote:Ris....wait.....Lottery?
Yeah, the once-a-day thing in Llllumiose City that checks your PC for trainer IDs.
*facepaw* I remember they did that in the second gen in Goldenrod.....totally didn't realize they brought it back....

and quick question....who is the PC master in this new gen? Beaten X with it still saying "Someone's PC"

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

2:23 AM - May 06, 2014 #8

lol I turned my game on to check, and it's Cassius.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:33 PM - May 07, 2014 #9

Where is she located? I have traveled the world over.....but apparently still missing her

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:26 PM - May 07, 2014 #10

After a quick Google search I'm thinking Camphrier Town, but I could be wrong. haha