Pokemon

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:03 PM - Nov 17, 2010 #1

Well.....anyone here play Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver

if so, likes, dislikes, disappointments, or heck, the 5th gen that is coming up :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:18 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #2

I like playing SoulSilver. It's annoying that you finish pretty much everything and you're just farting around doing random stuff. But it's still fun.

Once I bring my DS's up here, I'm getting Pokemon Black the day it comes out! :t:D:

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

12:21 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #3

don't have money for any new ones but I have diamond.

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:29 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #4

I know it will be available in the spring, so you have plenty of time to gather money for it, arf! :t^_^:

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:08 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #5

But....in HGSS those running arounds get you RARE pokemon

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:10 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #6

What, using the Pokewalker? Yeah, I know. I remember taking that thing EVERYWHERE with me, even school! I even found other people with them so we connected.

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:15 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #7

I'm talking about, Groudon (Kyogre if you have HG), Rayquaza, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Latios (Latias if you have HG)

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:31 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #8

Ah, I see.

Once, I went to the Seafoam Islands with my Articuno following me. Then I went to Articuno's chamber and had him stand side-by-side next to the game's wild Articuno. It was pretty funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:00 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #9

I did that with a Mew I had (Traded from one of my other games (cause mew was not out at the time) and Mewtwo....

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:31 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #10

I remember I had a Mew that I took an abuse in the game's programming to get. It was legitimate too. ^^

I also have a Mew that I got "the right way" i.e. going to a Nintendo event.