Pokemon Rp

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:09 PM - Jan 13, 2011 #1

This rp has been approved by Ris

Rules:

People playing Pokemon have choice of being caught (This makes it to where People playing a Pokemon are not stuck if the Trainer is not online)

No Move Restrictions

Trainers can have any pokemon (as long as it is reasonable)

Legendaries can be played (again with reason and moderation on their strength)

No putting down about how others play certain roles (pretty much how open say a Charizard would be to a human or how wimpy a Psyduck can be)

and of course the basic rules of God Moding and what not....

EDIT: The rp is open to everyone, anyone can join. Furthermore, RPers already in the rp are welcome to bring in other characters they have as they see fit, this will keep things interesting as well as bring in new material for the rp

HERE WE GO!!!!

Charizard laid near the lake of the forest, his body was curled up with his tail touching his nose. Even though the city was only a couple of miles away, he heard nothing from it. He slowly began to open his eyes and gave a yawn as he woke into the morning. He raised his neck, but tilted his head downward, seeing young Charchy by his side, which made waking up a little worth while. "I think I'll let him sleep a little while longer...." He thought to himself, as he began to hear the Pidgey and other wild Pokemon beginning to stir, but he didn't really mind it, it was peaceful.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

2:20 PM - Jan 13, 2011 #2

(Would it be entirely possible I could play a wild scyther?)
(EDIT: Alright, great)

A female scyther was crouching in the grass of a secluded forest area, she was rather tired, having just escaped being captured and decided to take a nap in it's hiding place.[edit_reason]Didn't want to DP[/edit_reason]

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:54 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #3

Charizard heard something nearby, it was faint, but he felt something. Charchy began to slowly stir awake, "Grandpa?" the little one asked. Charizard began to nuzzle his grandson, "It is ok Charchy, just the usual checks...." he tried to reassure. Charchy began to stand up, "I'm hungry..." the little one stated as his stomach began to growl rather loudly. "Alright...." Charizard the rolled onto his stomach, "Hop on." he instructed to the kid. Charchy did as suggested and once on Charizard's back, Charizard began to walk around looking for some berries.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:13 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #4

A leafeon was walking in the grass, searching for any nearby forest she could find. She had just been released by her old trainer after he became a gym leader. He chose to specialize with the Flying type. He chose to release his other pokemon, since he figured he wasn't going to use them anymore. He did so to give them another chance at freedom, and to live their own lives, however, this leafeon did not feel this way. She was bitter toward him, having felt her trust betrayed. "How could he do this to me after all we had been through?" she asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Excuse me miss...." a voice cried out from some nearby grass. A pidgey flapped it's way out to avoid startling her too much. "I couldn't help but over hear you. What's your name, are you alright?" it asked, bombarding her with questions.

"My name's Kassandra," she said getting into a fighting stance, "and I'm not about to trust a pidgey of all things." She let loose a battle cry and charged at the offending bird. She stops a few feet short and launches a bunch of leaves out toward it in a Razor Leaf attack. "Get out of here, now!!!" she screamed as a few leaves hit the pidgey, but not enough to knock it out. The pidgey shrieked in agony and promptly flew off.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:18 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #5

Charchy began to look around, "Granpa.....I heard...soemthing.." Charizard began to look around as well, until he noticed a Pidgey flying frantically overhead. He decided to head into the direction it came from, walking that is, as little Charchy was still on his back. He reached the edge of the forest after some time, seeing a lone Leafeon. Judging by how she was acting, he knew it had to of been her who did something. He slowly walked over to her, "Um.....excuse me miss..." he began, hoping to get her attention.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:32 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #6

Kassandra whirled around, her teeth still baring from her previous encounter. She looked at the charizard with deadly intent, but her attitude instantly changed when she knew that she would be outmatched easily by it. "What would you like?" she asked, her ears drooping a little and tucking her tail between her legs slightly. She was now looking toward the ground, trying not to invoke the more powerful fire types wrath.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:39 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #7

Charizard tilted his head, "You...do not have to worry.....I'm not here to fight, just wondering what causes you to want to..." he stated. Charchy peeked over his grandfathers shoulder. "Grandpa......what is that?" he asked. Charizard chuckled, "Someone who is scared.....and what have I told you about referring to other Pokemon as "whats"?" he asked playfully. Charchy then jumped down and slowly walked up to the other pokemon, "I'm Charchy.....what's your name?" he politely asked the female. Charizard watched, tensing himself slightly if the new comer was to suddenly attack.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:54 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #8

Kassandra looked up as Charchy walked up and introduced himself. She looked out of the corner of her eye in time to watch as the large charizard tensed himself. "She looked back toward Charchy and reluctantly introduced herself. "I'm Kassandra, or Kas for short," she says, her own muscles tensing in case she had to flee in an instant. Charizard is part flying type, she thought. She relaxed some however after seeing that there wasn't going to be any attacks coming her way.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:04 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #9

Charchy looked back at his grandfather and waved, "You have nothing to fear from my grandpa.......he is a huggable type..." he began to giggle a bit as he turned back to Kas. "Wanna meet him up close?" he asked, beginning to jump around. Charizard shook his head, but laughed, "Great.....there is that energy again.." he sat onto the ground as he laughed.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

3:16 AM - Jan 14, 2011 #10

"I'm not sure," Kas nervously says. Her uncertainty showing greatly. She begins to walk in a small circle, trying to find something to occupy her mind, even if slightly. She finds a small patch of dead grass about a foot away. The leafeon trudges up slowly to it and gathers some verdant energy around her. She begins to shine slightly with a soft green glow. She closes her eyes and begins to revive the grass. It perks right up at her feet and the glow that surrounds Kas begins to fade. She opens her eyes and looks around.