Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

January 14th, 2011, 7:01 pm #21

Radigal wrote:Charchy began to clap in amazement, "That was cool!!!" he stated in excitement. He quickly began to look around, trying to find something similar. Once he has he placed his claws over the dead patch of grass. He to closed his eyes and tried to focus, but instead of the desired result, his tail began to burn more brightly. Charizard say this and fell back laughing, soon getting a hold of himself as he got up and walked over to his grandson, "That was a nice attempt Charchy..." he soon turned to the Leafeon. "That is a nice little trick you have there miss, would be a great help to the forest..." he stated, giving her a wink complimented with a smile as he picked up his Grandson, who began to flail to get out of his Grandfathers hold. Charizard soon let go to let the little one play. Charchy began to run around to burn off his energy. Charizard looked down towards the Grass type. "So, what brings you to this forest, or do you live here?" he asked.
Her mind wandered back to her old trainer at the question. "No, I don't live here, or anywhere for that matter." she says as calmly as she can. She turns to face Charchy and Charizard. "I'm heading to the forest to find a place though," she told them. She looks upward toward the sky. She could have sworn she saw a Staraptor up there. She shook her head and looked back up, seeing nothing. "It must have been a trick," she thinks out loud.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 14th, 2011, 7:22 pm #22

Vaporeon and Golduck looked at each other for a moment until finally Vaporeon nodded, "Of course, dear..." she responded. Golduck crossed his arms, waiting to see what would happen.

Charizard nodded, "Do....do you have a trainer?" he asked, "It is not very common for a pokemon to travel around the world, unless they are usually used to it from being with a human..." Charchy chuckled, "But grandpa.....we don't have a trainer...." Charchy began to run around rampantly again. Charizard watched, "I used too..." he muttered. He turned back to Kas, giving her a warm smile.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

January 14th, 2011, 7:31 pm #23

Kas could feel her anger rising from the mention of a trainer. She tried as calmly as she could to explain, "I had one once, and he abandoned me. All because I wasn't part Flying type." she exclaimed, her voice growing as she continued on. "We were friends and he just leaves me like this." She couldn't take it anymore and begins to gather energy. After a couple of seconds, she unleashes another Razor Leaf, but in the direction opposite of Charchy and Charizard. "It's all his fault." she cries out.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

January 14th, 2011, 7:58 pm #24

null wrote:Kas could feel her anger rising from the mention of a trainer. She tried as calmly as she could to explain, "I had one once, and he abandoned me. All because I wasn't part Flying type." she exclaimed, her voice growing as she continued on. "We were friends and he just leaves me like this." She couldn't take it anymore and begins to gather energy. After a couple of seconds, she unleashes another Razor Leaf, but in the direction opposite of Charchy and Charizard. "It's all his fault." she cries out.
Seeing this from behind a bush, Katie, the scyther couldn't help but feel sorry for Kas 'This is why I don't trust humans' She thought, staying hidden behind said bush

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 14th, 2011, 7:59 pm #25

Amy sighed "I'm not..."She stopped her form chanign to a female trainer wearing a white tanktop and red shorts her long brown hair reached down to her shoulders her blue eyes looking to the pokemon infront of her "Completely a pokemon." Amy sighed looking down to the ground.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

January 14th, 2011, 10:26 pm #26

Kas's ears perked up, she thought she could hear a slight rustle in the bushes. "If you'll excuse me for a moment," she said as she closed her eyes. Her ears flicked every now and then as she was trying to pick up even the most subtle of sounds. She walks around in a very small circle, her eyes never opening.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

January 14th, 2011, 11:04 pm #27

Katie saw her doing this, 'Crap' she thought, perhaps she was found out, she creeped backward ever so slowly to try to find an escape route

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

January 14th, 2011, 11:55 pm #28

The boy and his Pokemon were running still when a Zangoose suddenly jumped out from the brush a short ways ahead. He looked like he was ready for a fight. A look of quiet concern suddenly crossing the trainer's face, Darrien slowed down until reaching a quick stop no more than ten feet in front of the Zangoose. The Manectric and Houndoom stopped on either side of the boy, the Poochyena taking his place close to the Houndoom's side, the last puppy--Growlithe--peeking out from behind Darrien's legs.

"Hey there," Darrien began, obviously a little uneasy to see a seemingly restless wild Zangoose. "Heh, we're just passing through, alright? Nothing bad, okay?"

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

January 14th, 2011, 11:58 pm #29

As soon as Katie moved Kas knew exactly where to strike. She sends a weakened Magical Leaf in that direction, hoping that it will follow whoever is intruding and trip them up. "Show yourself!!!" Kas yelled in the general direction.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

January 15th, 2011, 12:08 am #30

'*&@!, compromised' She thought, slowly stepping out, "Yeah?" She asked, at the ready seeing as how Kas struck first, she was going to attack should the other show any more signs of hostility