Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:21 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #1

Who likes the PMD series? I noticed there wasn't much talk about it, so I put something up.

First, let's talk about the endings. Anyone with a heartless mind didn't shed a tear during both the games (Rescue and Explorers).

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:22 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #2

I only played the Rescue versions. Yeah I did cry for two reasons.....one I was like....NOOOOOOOOOO....I wanna stay a pokemon...and the other....I felt it ended THAT quickly ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:26 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #3

Heh, it's worse in the Explorers
[+] Spoiler
In these endings, you disapper from existance entirely for altering the future. You don't "just go back." You're gone.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:37 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #4

o-o;;;; holy crap....that sucks....so you lose everything? or does the game not continue after that like the first one did?

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:43 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #5

I'll tell you exactly what happens:

[+] Spoiler
So you disappear for altering the course of history, preventing the future when Dialga goes Primal because the Temporal collapses. After that happens, you start to go back home, when you start to disappear. You knew about this shortly before entering the Temporal Tower, but decide not to tell your partner. So once you disappear, your partner goes all sad FOR A FEW MONTHS before Dialga decides to thank you for saving him by bringing you back. Look it up on Youtube, or play it yourself to get the full effect. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
And yes... the story continues after that. It's a second half almost.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:03 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #6

I have been thinking of getting the Sky one to try the games, hoping they put all 493 into it like they did all 386 into the first set. lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:11 AM - Nov 21, 2010 #7

You SHOULD get Sky.

However, Arceus isn't in it (but he's hinted at), but Shaymin is (Duh, he's on the cover! XD)

Also, some of the starters that weren't available on Time/Darkness (Vulpix, Eevee for example) are once again available.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:02 PM - Nov 21, 2010 #8

I only played red rescue team ,but the whole theme of becoming a pokemon from a human is cool.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:27 PM - Nov 21, 2010 #9

It gets better in Explorers.

You and your pokemon partner as a human drift apart in some storm. You end up washing on the beach as a Pokemon. If you get this series, get Sky. It's the same as Time and Darkness and has more (such as Shaymin and the almighty sound test!)

The soundtrack is that much more epic.

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:49 AM - Nov 22, 2010 #10

the sound track is pretty awesome :P

I liked the part in Rescue how at the time you save the Diglet .......it states "Oh my gosh I was so scared....even my feet were shaking..." everyone elses Reaction "He has feet?!" xD