Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 1:08 AM - Dec 19, 2010

1:02 PM - Apr 07, 2011 #31

not a problem, X-Gamer :3
Quote
Like
Share

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant
Joined: 1:18 AM - Nov 12, 2010

2:17 PM - Apr 09, 2011 #32

I officially have Wi-fi. But I must warn everyone of two things:

1. I can't go on whenever I want. My parents don't like the idea of me and my DS. They can kick me off and confiscate it whenever they want, so I don't really go on when they're in the house.

2. I haven't exactly put together a good battle team for Black, so I'm not going to battle with Black unless you guys really want to. I will usually battle with my Soulsilver Pokemon.

For trades, just let me know beforehand what you're offering and what you want in return.

So yeah...just letting you guys know...
Quote
Like
Share

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief
Joined: 7:39 AM - Jul 03, 2010

4:58 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #33

for tyler, since he's not going to do it any way
Trainer name: Dan
Game:Platinum
Friend code:i'll get it tomorrow.
Quote
Like
Share

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 1:08 AM - Dec 19, 2010

11:08 PM - Apr 13, 2011 #34

null wrote:I officially have Wi-fi. But I must warn everyone of two things:1. I can't go on whenever I want. My parents don't like the idea of me and my DS. They can kick me off and confiscate it whenever they want, so I don't really go on when they're in the house.2. I haven't exactly put together a good battle team for Black, so I'm not going to battle with Black unless you guys really want to. I will usually battle with my Soulsilver Pokemon.For trades, just let me know beforehand what you're offering and what you want in return. So yeah...just letting you guys know...
lol, if anything, I can make some good trades for ya with my Diamond version..i enjoy giving 'gifts' to my friends, as I have them all up to that version
Quote
Like
Share

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant
Joined: 1:18 AM - Nov 12, 2010

12:19 AM - Apr 14, 2011 #35

Thanks but no thanks Radigal! :)
I think I've got the pokemon I need for Platinum and SoulSilver. I'm currently developing a team for Black. And I'm not far in the game, meaning I have seen/own a limited amount of pokemon. But when I'm done the game, that's when I'll start trading...that is unless you want a really crappy pokemon lol.

Quote
Like
Share

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief
Joined: 7:39 AM - Jul 03, 2010

6:44 AM - Apr 17, 2011 #36

Amethyst 10 wrote:for tyler, since he's not going to do it any way
Trainer name: Dan
Game:Platinum
Friend code:i'll get it tomorrow.
Friend code:3395 8040 9782
sorry it took so long.
Quote
Like
Share

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 1:08 AM - Dec 19, 2010

6:52 AM - Apr 18, 2011 #37

X-Gamer wrote:Thanks but no thanks Radigal! :)
I think I've got the pokemon I need for Platinum and SoulSilver. I'm currently developing a team for Black. And I'm not far in the game, meaning I have seen/own a limited amount of pokemon. But when I'm done the game, that's when I'll start trading...that is unless you want a really crappy pokemon lol.
i have already started training the pokemon to complete me Unova Dex, but i can easily breed pokemon from that game to help you out since i have transfered a Ditto over to begin the breeding process :p
Quote
Like
Share

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant
Joined: 1:18 AM - Nov 12, 2010

1:50 AM - Apr 19, 2011 #38

That's be awesome! Just lemme finish the game though lol. I'm just one of those people who like to finish one thing at a time. I personally want to finish the storyline first, then get on with the pokedex. That way, I have something worth going back to the game to complete.
Quote
Like
Share

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 1:08 AM - Dec 19, 2010

5:33 AM - Apr 19, 2011 #39

-chuckles- alright let me know and ill get to work on it
Quote
Like
Share

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 1:08 AM - Dec 19, 2010

5:19 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #40

Topic dredge and Update: I am only able to have battles and Trades using my Black and White versions.....for some reason since moving to the new house, I can't connect to anything using the previous games. Well....already Transferred my Fav team to Black.....so.....LET'S GO!
Quote
Like
Share