Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:29 PM - Sep 14, 2012 #311

"I can patch you through to him while were in subsapce. "Serna said pathcing a comm to Kyle through Drakes PDa.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

3:07 PM - Sep 16, 2012 #312

(Drake doesn't have a PDA. He has a holocommunicator.)

Drake activated his holocommunicator, and waited for the signal. Finally, a familiar figure appeared. "Drake, where the hell are you? I told you to stay at the bar!"

"Not now, dad," Drake answered. "Some old friends of yours and myself were... investigating a connection I sensed between this rumored immortal Sith and your brother."

"Immortal sith?" Kyle said. "You mean Darth Faasnu?"

Drake frowned. "Faasnu?!" he exclaimed. "Faasnu is the immortal Sith?!"

"It's not an easy thing to explain, kiddo," Kyle said. "And I'd rather explain in person. Where are you headed?"

"Can't say, dad," Drake answered. "We're headed for a safe haven after being ambushed by Darth Malgus."

"S**t," Kyle cursed. "Alright - who's piloting the ship?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:12 PM - Sep 16, 2012 #313

"I am." Serena replied "Why does it matter if we're on the Aurora?" Serena asked. "besides he's with krystal she should take the flak it's her idea to take him without telling you."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

5:14 PM - Sep 16, 2012 #314

"Be that as it may," Kyle responded, "I need to know where you're headed - but not over this channel. I'm sending you a comm routine for an encrypted channel Malgus hasn't been able to get into; contact me, and we'll figure out what to do." the channel cut off after that.

After disabling Malgus' ship, Faasnu headed along the subspace trajectory, following the Aurora to wherever it was going. Faasnu's ship was cloaked, even traveling at translight speed, so he didn't worry about being detected. The destination, however, disturbed him - if he didn't know it was impossible, he'd swear he'd been here before. Strange...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:19 PM - Sep 16, 2012 #315

Serena sent thecoordinates along with "Do not let anyone know."

The Aurora dropped out of Subspace near an astroid field (near old cerinia) soon the ship headed straight for one of the larger asteroids.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

2:42 AM - Sep 20, 2012 #316

"Got it," Kyle said over the encrypted channel. "I'm on my. Try not to leave before I get there, okay?"

"No promises, dad," Drake said. "Get to us as soon as you can. Out." Drake cut off the channel afterward. Drake sighed, then looked out the forward viewscreen, at the asteroid field. "So..." he said solemnly, "This is what's left of the Cerinians' ancestral home--" he stopped midsentence, hissing through clenched teeth as a shiver ran up his spine. There was a disturbance in the Force. Someone had followed them. "Serena," Drake requested, "Can you scan for the following signatures in this vicinity?" he transmitted a example signature of a Translight portal, praying the AI could detect it quick...

The translight portal shimmered and appeared some distance astern of the Aurora, but nothing seemed to come out. After a moment, it closed, with no obvious signs it would open again.

But a ship had, in fact, exited the rift - the JX49 that contained Darth Faasnu. The ship was cloaked, but Faasnu was awestruck at what he saw - the remains of a planet that seemed maddeningly familiar. The Aurora headed toward what appeared to be an asteroid base, seemingly unaware of Faasnu's arrival.

Finally engaging engines, he made best stealth speed toward the base, still struck with an odd sense of familiarity...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:04 AM - Sep 20, 2012 #317

"I picked up something for a second but it dissapear i wasn't able to get anything on it sorry though I think it matched what you gave me as far as i could tell." Serena explained.

As the Aurora continued on it suppodledy colsision course with the large astroid it's head passed through unharmed stopping at a docking bay on the otherside of the hologram field that protected the base and kept the air inside.

"We have arrived at the last piece of Cerina." Serena explained. "This is all that is left of the wreckage and my home for a good 30 years or so."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

6:58 PM - Sep 20, 2012 #318

Drake frowned. "I thought dad said Cerinia was glassed by the Necromyans, not destroyed...?" he mused.

"I'm not sure it was the Necromyans that destroyed what was left of Cerinia," Claire explained. "I'm reading traces of a strange radiation - one indicative of a superweapon, possibly of Sith design. It's... faint - sensors can barely make it out. Serena, are you reading this?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:23 PM - Sep 20, 2012 #319

"You mean that ship i detect coming near or the remnants of Cerinia?" Serena asked.