Nintendo 64

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:23 AM - Nov 23, 2010 #1

So, what were you like when this System first game out?

Nintendo Sixty FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe not like that...but still

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

8:51 AM - Nov 23, 2010 #2

This is how I felt, that is all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

My first nintendo 64 was the watermelon color. GOD it was UGLY

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:22 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #3

I remember Hey You Pikachu and Pokemon Snap.

I actually beat Hey You Pikachu, It's kinda sad. Yes, it has an "ending"

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:27 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #4

I tried playing that game, I loved it up until you had to fish........I kept shouting, forgetting to let go of the Z button xD

Did you watch the ending to Hey you Pikachu?

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

8:57 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #5

My likes about N64:

Star Fox 64

My dislikes about N64:

Choppy, blocky, or angular as well as crude graphics on MANY games...

Uncomfortable to hold controller

no top/end labels for he game cartridges

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

10:40 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #6

Ah the N64. Good times.....

First reaction, well I had already gotten the Super Nintendo, so I was like, "Sweet! New console!" But I was a wee little kid back then, so I didn't really get much of the games I played. I was already hooked onto the SNES so I didn't really bother with the N64. When I did play games on the N64, I had NO idea what I was doing though because most of the games had storylines to it. Being a small kid in a kindergarden, I had no intention in following the storyline, only to do what I wanted to do. For instance, in LOZ: Orcarina of Time, I ran around kokoriki (I think that's how you spell it) forest for hours trying to find the sword. I knew there was a sword somewhere, but I didn't know how to get to it because I didn't talk to the other people in the village/forest.

Now, I play every game to the fullest and I actually follow what I'm supposed to do.

Most Favourite Games:

- LOZ: Orcarina of Time
- Goldeneye
- LOZ: Majoras mask (that was one annoying one. And it was a game I played later on in my life, not when I first got the console)
- Starfox64 (Couldn't get past Corneria without help from my cousin)

That's all I can remember, but I'm sure there was more.

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:13 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #7

Kid_Cortet wrote:I tried playing that game, I loved it up until you had to fish........I kept shouting, forgetting to let go of the Z button xD

Yes, I did.
[+] Spoiler
What basically happens is you return Pikachu to the forest where you found him. You go home, all depressed and recollecting your memories of him when you approach your front door and turn around to find Pikachu standing behind you. Prof. Oak comments that Pikachu wanted to stay with you in the end.

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:46 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #8

TheRedFox8 wrote:
Kid_Cortet wrote:I tried playing that game, I loved it up until you had to fish........I kept shouting, forgetting to let go of the Z button xD

Yes, I did.
[+] Spoiler
What basically happens is you return Pikachu to the forest where you found him. You go home, all depressed and recollecting your memories of him when you approach your front door and turn around to find Pikachu standing behind you. Prof. Oak comments that Pikachu wanted to stay with you in the end.
I saw a video someone made of it lol

At the end, after Pikachu was back, he start going on about "The Rat came back..." as if he was singing. At the very end he states "Well, at least now I have my best friend Pika..." -Pikachu throws napkins everywhere- "Why you little..........." (part of the world explodes)

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:52 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #9

Heh, I hate it when he does that.

I usually try to get him to eat them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:03 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #10

Evil bastard