Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

12:13 AM - Jan 22, 2011 #21

null wrote:DRLHyper Bizarre things take place in my games (for example, Italy takes over Iraq ~_o )O_o .......... I don't know whether to consider that weird or awesome XD
It was awesome. I was Italy. Plus I was kicking UK's butt in the mediterranean all over. >:>

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

5:11 AM - Jan 24, 2011 #22

Life is currently quiet were I live. It is also quite bored. Or too much boring, to be frank.

I posted something in SPAM section for you guys to tell me what you think.

Administrators/Moderators: If you consider it inapropiate, please move it here, I will appretiate that.

Or you can delete if you consider it is breaking too much the rules.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:30 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #23

How have your dreams been lately?

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

6:13 AM - Mar 31, 2011 #24

null wrote:How have your dreams been lately?
OOPS.

Sorry for the uber-late reply. But well, dreams have been... strange.

And as to life in general: I am improving. And that goes in many ways. It is difficult honestly to confess this, but it is almost public knowledge around here so well... I have GID, MtF.

It is an embarrasment for me honestly, and I wished I did not have it. But well, things happen. I am still looking for a way to solve it, (yes 'cure' is an appliable word), but I am starting to lose hope. I honestly do not know what to do about this... Geez. How soemthing that appears so silly to others can be so troubling to oneself...

...So well. I have decided to stay around for a while here, do some Role-Playing if possible as well. Long time since I do not role-play a single character I guess.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

7:01 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #25

So well, today (and technically yesterday) we had a good fun time playing a game called "NEStalgia". I am not sure when I will be able to play it again (mostly due to school), but I certainly enjoyed it.

Thought I am not sure why I enjoyed it by the most honest. On one hand yes, I like retro-gaming sometimes, but on the other I think it was more due to the fact that it reminded me of many years ago. When I was younger, when the issues I face now did not exist and the "worst thing" was going to school... and even that was not that bad. ;)

Wished such feelings were easier to archieve... *sigh*

On real life things continue to improve. Albeit at a slower pace, but improving.

P.D.: Thanks Vixie and Keiko. :)

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

1:53 PM - Apr 03, 2011 #26

null wrote:On one hand yes, I like retro-gaming sometimes, but on the other I think it was more due to the fact that it reminded me of many years ago. When I was younger, when the issues I face now did not exist and the "worst thing" was going to school... and even that was not that bad. Wished such feelings were easier to archieve... *sigh*
Don't I know it. The shock of adulthood post-college has hit me rather badly. I feel ya.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:45 PM - Apr 03, 2011 #27

Fana McCloud wrote:Don't I know it. The shock of adulthood post-college has hit me rather badly. I feel ya.
I hear ya'!

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

6:47 PM - Apr 03, 2011 #28

Thank you.

Like I said it was a fun time but in my lifetime those have been few and far between... Heck, I am not an adult to my family yet (thought I do have legal age to enter prison, <_> ) but I still miss the old days.

Seems like the past is the only good thing I have, and even most of it is not that great...

But well, I try to be positive if I can. I have hope something will happen and things will change. However waiting for 'it' to happen gets tiring...