Minecraft

Vulpinism
CDF First Sergeant
CDF First Sergeant

9:10 PM - Mar 15, 2011 #1

I love this game. Wither you bought it or pirated it (I don't care either way), tell me what you think of it!

The hardest part I think is deciding what I'm really going to build... I usually get some kind of motivation, but then half way through it I want to do something else. That, or it gets blown up. Damn you Creepers.

The most recent thing I actually completed with this. And yes, I got the idea from Yahtzee.

Yup. A skull fortress crying lava.

What have YOU made? Or if you don't own it, what are your thoughts about it anyway?

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

3:01 PM - Mar 27, 2011 #2

Me and BallisticWaffles were working on a base on this server, but the server got shut down. The base was great though, it had a deck, and a basement, we put in an observation deck, and several rooms, his room, my room, a living room, a storage room, then in the basement we had all our loot, stuff we stole from other players XD, and all that, and we hid it by covering the entrance up with regular stone, it was so cool.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

6:28 PM - Mar 27, 2011 #3

what the moron above me forgot that after it got shut down, iot went back up. we were on it soon after.

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

4:12 AM - Jun 04, 2011 #4

ok, well i think that there should be an official SF G server
how about it?
i think it would be pretty cool
just some friends playing minecraft.
anyone?

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

4:31 AM - Jun 04, 2011 #5

Amethyst 10 wrote:ok, well i think that there should be an official SF G server
how about it?
i think it would be pretty cool
just some friends playing minecraft.
anyone?
Well.... not many people other then Arashikage and ballistic waffles have the game (as far as i know), I sadly don't have it and spent most of my money on a new computer.

I'll gladly play with you sometime if ever do, but until a bit more interest comes up this'll have to remain an idea for a while... :animesweat:

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:15 PM - Jun 04, 2011 #6

*Goes back to Sega emulator* I'd rather play Starcraft thenkyou.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

2:50 PM - Jun 04, 2011 #7

Once I either summon up the money or otherwise get a copy, I'd love to play it with you guys. XD

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

3:05 PM - Jun 04, 2011 #8

MY Creations inculde a inner Mountain fortress, a mountian spanning fortress, a bridge that connects them both, a giant mine, a underwater beroom, a lighthouse made from wood, not wooden planks, and im in the middle of growing a giant tree house.

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

6:02 AM - Jun 06, 2011 #9

well, someone likes to play on peaceful
or has WAY too much time on his hands

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

4:09 PM - Jun 06, 2011 #10

peacefull? BAH. My landscape is pocketed with creeper explosions. I have lost countless amounts of items by zombie and skeleton attacks. ANd too much time? Its the result of 6 months of casual playing.