Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

4:23 AM - Jun 08, 2011 #11

yeah, yeah, sure... untill you give me a screen shot of the creeper 'splosions and the stuff, i won't really believe you.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

10:52 AM - Jun 08, 2011 #12

FAir enough then. How about i just give you the save and you can judge for yourself?

Jsut un rar this and shove it in your save foldure and you can see for yourself. Just go across the bridge. The stone one, not the wooden one. The massive hole in front of the bridge was made by me digging for sand and the creepers that wouldnt leave me alone.

Most of the marks i had to unfortunatly fill in for they were in the way, but you can still see some of them around, especially in areas not vital to my bases

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KP6WIO3U

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

8:15 AM - Jun 10, 2011 #13

hey thanks
i've always wanted something that someone else made!
really.
i'm not kidding.
this 'll be awesome!

QQ does any one have single player commands?
if not, i suggest getting them
makes the game more entertaining than it already is.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

10:55 PM - Jun 10, 2011 #14

Im glad i could be of assistance.

If you do anything major to it, would you mind posting a picture or two? i just wanna see what people can do with it. Oh, and if you would like, i have an earlier version with less built.

tyler
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

4:49 AM - Jun 12, 2011 #15

ok you two went from being complete opposites to being on the same side n a matter of about 6 posts

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

5:11 AM - Jun 12, 2011 #16

Meh, I've seen stranger.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

5:13 PM - Jul 31, 2011 #17

Woo, I now has Minecraft - I forgot to mention that. So if anyone needs someone to play with I be here. :3

My single player game is going along swimmingly in any case - have a house built into the side of a mountain which is also next to a lake (several actually - there's a whole chain of them going out to the ocean) which is surrounded by forest, I couldn't ask for better. I set up a perimeter of torches and a partial wall such that hardly any monsters ever stumble into my area, so even at night it's relatively safe - no huge mobs to contend with, usually just a straggler or two. I set up moats to catch some of them, but it's nowhere near total protection. Most of the time I catch harmless things like cows and pigs in them, though I did get not one but two wolves that way too, who are now my pets.

The house has several tunnels, stairs, and exits, which makes it great for out maneuvering enemies, though I can probably make it infinitely better with some work. XD The only big issue that needs addressing is the fact that it's still rather easy for enemies to drop down from the mountain top and right next to the house. And for some reason every now and then I'll even find a skeleton INSIDE the house, which is just strange because it's well lit everywhere and secured. Bleh.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

9:18 PM - Jul 31, 2011 #18

Can i haz ar of your save plzkthx. Ill give you mine as well. *puppydog eyes*

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

3:11 AM - Aug 01, 2011 #19

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7MLA7FH
Here's a zip of my world files. Have fun. Could probably do better but alas I am a noob.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

3:37 AM - Aug 01, 2011 #20

WHo are you kidding? that is awesome! The only thing you need to know is that they fixed the wolf bug so they can go through doors now, ou dont need to have doggy doors anymore. other wise, that looks fantastic for a starter.