MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

January 14th, 2013, 7:37 pm #1

(I apologize for the tardiness in starting this. Big storm blew through here, and my internet signal was virtually useless.)

As the Unseen Predator headed through the TDIG Rift under cloak, Faasnu, Keesha and Charlene led everyone to another part of the ship, where Faasnu brought up an image of a planet.

"This," he said, "Is our destination: Dxun. Historical reference states that Dxun was the heart of the Mandalorian War effort during the Mandalorian War. Recently, however, the DMC has received a priority-one distress beacon. We've been asked to investigate."

"Why were we headed there again?" Charlene asked.

"Since receiving the distress beacon," Keesha explained, "We've not heard a peep from our allies there; we don't know what's happened. It could be a downed transmitter, or in worst-case scenario, something wiped out the facility's inhabitants."

"While on Dxun," Faasnu said, "We must keep an eye out for Mandalore; he will likely have operational knowledge of what happened here. Any questions so far?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 15th, 2013, 4:13 am #2

"Mandalor isn't that the leader of the mandolorians?" Alex asked as she stepped into the room. "It's a sad thing to see that the once allies of the jedi are now their enemies".

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

January 15th, 2013, 5:45 am #3

"Yes," Faasnu answered, "Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians. As such, he will likely know what it is that caused the communications disruption."

"If he still lives," Charlene commented.

"Yes, if he still lives," Faasnu affirmed. "We'll likely need powered battle armor; Dxun isn't without it's own dangers. If you don't have any, there's some in the armory over there."

Faasnu gestured, and the armory door slid open. Charlene headed inside and began donning the Spartan armor she nicked from Cairn.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 15th, 2013, 5:55 pm #4

"I got some GenII MJOLNIR armor i brought with me ,thanks Mathiaus." Alex replied going off to get into her armor. She walked back into the bridge wearing the genII armor specifically tailored to her body and powers along with a magnetic lock on her back that could carry her sword,Crossbow and another weapon if needed.

As the shield system powered up a golden flash could be seen around her armor. "Any thing else I need as far as weapons or equipment?" She asked

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

January 15th, 2013, 6:08 pm #5

(Wait a tic - where's FF and shamen?)

"You may want to get a little extra firepower," Keesha suggested. "In case whatever caused the communications disruption is still in the vicinity."

Charlene returned from the armory armored in her modded Spartan armor and armed with a BR55 Battle Rifle modified with an integrated Kadgeron Disruptor and a powerful mini-scope. In a holster was a modded M6D pistol.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 16th, 2013, 12:55 am #6

"would this work?" Alex asked pulling from her back another modified br-55 with a rail gun replacing the projectile system. (i'd like to bring in a new charater)

Shamen3mill
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

January 18th, 2013, 4:23 am #7

Valtozaz smiled softly as he stood and went into the armory...finding the augmented set of light combat plating he'd commissioned in the downtime on the planet. The plates not meant as much for deflecting blows as the thicker, heavier plates of true power armor, but still better than standard combat armor of the ANI. The true purpose of the plating was in a stealthing system, made to mimic his chameleon skin. It fit like a glove and Valtozaz grinned widely at it, walking out in it's plates, a minor hydrolics system keeping him moving just as fast and agile as normal. "I'm ready if you people are..." Valtozaz said, hilting a strange knife...apparently native to his people, a pistol already at his hip, and his rifle slung over his shoulder.

(I blame the updates page for not giving me this topic >w> ...)

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 18th, 2013, 5:52 am #8

(Click active topics at the bottom of the main page.)

Shamen3mill
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

January 18th, 2013, 7:17 am #9

(that's the link that's in my favorite's list...i just never saw the thread pop up, ever.)

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

January 20th, 2013, 6:18 am #10

Star_Dragon wrote:"Yes," Faasnu answered, "Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians. As such, he will likely know what it is that caused the communications disruption."

"If he still lives," Charlene commented.

"Yes, if he still lives," Faasnu affirmed. "We'll likely need powered battle armor; Dxun isn't without it's own dangers. If you don't have any, there's some in the armory over there."

Faasnu gestured, and the armory door slid open. Charlene headed inside and began donning the Spartan armor she nicked from Cairn.
(Sorry I'm late Guys been a bit on the busy side with semester exams)

"Just got a new set for Christmas as a matter of fact",Zack replied.