Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:30 PM - Jan 01, 2013 #151

Marauder One came out of the craft, arms out, to show she was unarmed.

"Finally found me, huh, General? What took you so long?" she asked.

"We couldn't find you," Kyle told her. "Which I am sure you know by now."

"Perhaps not," Maria said, "But as you can see, I managed my own escape."

"But why turn on us? On the Corps? Did we not give you a home after yours burned by the hands of the Sith?" Kyle asked.

"You did," Maria admitted. "But when I learned of your brother, I realized what had had happened. I was working under a Sith and never knew it. You ask why I betrayed the Corps? I didn't - I am trying to save it. From you."

"You realize," Faasnu told Maria, "This is exactly what Darth Belgrod wanted."

Maria looked to Faasnu, a suspicious look on her face. "How so?" she asked.

"He wanted you to turn on us," Faasnu explained. "I know this. It is why I sought my brother out. He manipulated you - in a way, you were working under a Sith; just not the Sith you thought."

"What next?" Maria demanded. "He let me escape and watched as I thought what he wanted me to think?! He made me think that I had been betrayed by my own?!"

"That's exactly what happened," Faasnu affirmed. "Belgrod knew he wouldn't live to strike at Dragon'taan himself, whatever his reasons - so he sought a tool to do what he could not."

A long, uncomfortable pause followed this, after which Maria inquired, "If what you are saying is true, and I was tricked... what do I do now?"

"Just turn yourself in," Kyle said. "Relinquish the weapon Belgrod had intended you to use against us. Help us reverse the damage you caused."

Maria looked to Zack and Krystal. "What do you say? Can I trust my old General again - even with his Sith brother?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:55 AM - Jan 02, 2013 #152

"If you were to honestly ask me I would say yes..." Krystal replied "But what does your heart say?"

Alex sighed. " Do you really think killing the General will solve anything?"

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

7:27 AM - Jan 02, 2013 #153

"Maria, I've trusted Kyle with my life and his brother the same", Zack replied.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

5:07 PM - Jan 02, 2013 #154

Maria stood silent, not a word coming from her mouth. She seemed to be thinking, coming up with a plan. Finally, she said, "Then you all know what must be done; if the galaxy is to believe that the threat posed by me is over, I must... die."

I think she means we must put on a show of killing her for her crimes against us to appease the rest of the galaxy, Kyle thought to the others. She may yet prove useful to the Corps again. Suggestions?

Shamen3mill
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

5:22 PM - Jan 02, 2013 #155

Valtozaz closed off his mind to the others, not wishing his rather brash orders to change the general plan of the marauders. Valtozaz didnt feel like killing her, she seemed like a crazy fox girl led astray, but orders were orders...if the marauders decided to kill her, he'd be the first to shoot.

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

6:49 PM - Jan 02, 2013 #156

'I have a friend who is good with special effects, we could have a fake execution, film it and use it as proof of death', Zack replied directly to Kyle telepathically

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:30 AM - Jan 03, 2013 #157

"I Agree with Zack's plan Serena should be able to aid us in the sharade."

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

4:58 AM - Jan 03, 2013 #158

'And I'll get a hold of Zackary', Zack added.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

8:14 PM - Jan 03, 2013 #159

"Very well," Kyle said. "Carry on."

Maria got down on her knees in a submissive manner, to submit herself to her... "punishment"...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:50 AM - Jan 04, 2013 #160

The hybrid Folf looked at Maria oddly"Maybe you should at least flick her on the nose or something?" Alex asked with a shrug.