Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

12:33 AM - Jan 02, 2011 #11

It's fine, the worst is over. :smile: It's just how I chose to release stress. You shouldn't feel bad, if it wasn't for all this I would've ended up like those I am now against. In a sense I'm glad it all happened, because it gave me something that I wouldn't have had otherwise. True friendship.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:55 AM - Jan 02, 2011 #12

Vixie....i must apologize more after I beat the crap out of RedFox.....I could not tell that "Life of a Vixin" was a hyperlink

and you are not alone, I was in the same boat when I was little

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

4:59 AM - Jan 02, 2011 #13

I'm no official computer whiz much like RedFox. It's no problem. I really do need to fix that, but I'm afraid I don't know how. Don't feel too bad. It's all in the past, and I had to let it go. It's no longer on my chest, and I feel freed from it. Any other blogs that go in there will be much more recent, and much happier. I am sorry once again for any misunderstandings.

Edit: I must apologize if I sounded angry at any part in this topic. I'm not mad or upset at anyone. I don't think I can be mad.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:37 AM - Jan 02, 2011 #14

we all need a place to vent Vixie, I have had blogs before where I put my inner most secrets, yeah I talked to several members on the site, on IM's or what not, it just made it easier, feel free to vent, just let us know you are ok though

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:13 AM - Jan 02, 2011 #15

Arashikage wrote:That's terrible... If I had known I wouldn't have been sending you all those messages asking you to RP when you weren't on and all, I'm sorry you have to go through that, I wish I could help *Hugs*
I was never PM'd for RP :(

Well, once, but that was a PM RP.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

11:48 PM - Jan 02, 2011 #16

Vixie Darkmatter wrote:I'm no official computer whiz much like RedFox. It's no problem. I really do need to fix that, but I'm afraid I don't know how. Don't feel too bad. It's all in the past, and I had to let it go. It's no longer on my chest, and I feel freed from it. Any other blogs that go in there will be much more recent, and much happier. I am sorry once again for any misunderstandings.

Edit: I must apologize if I sounded angry at any part in this topic. I'm not mad or upset at anyone. I don't think I can be mad.
I'm not good with computers either. And don't worry, Vixie, if anybody has anger management problems, it's NOT you...it's me *punches a hole in the drywall*

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

12:29 AM - Jan 03, 2011 #17

Yeah Vixie, we all get at least a little upset, and no need to apologize....we still love ya ;)

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

8:48 AM - Jan 03, 2011 #18

Hey we all need to vent, and if ya ever want to chat on Skype or something, I tend to listen well. We all have our moments and days when we need to express our emotions.
This is a song I listen to sometimes when I feel down or just out of it. It is an Irish Folk Song.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

5:19 PM - Jan 03, 2011 #19

We're all here for ya, Vixie, and like Fox said, if you ever wanna talk, he says he's a good listener, I am too, maybe if you ever feel like it we could group chat, just vent to each other, once you get your computer fixed y'know? I'm glad this blog helped for you to feel better about this.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

10:38 PM - Jan 07, 2011 #20

Okay, I've updated the blog a couple of times. I totally forgot about it. It's definately happier than the first post. Not a whole lot going on though. I'm going to attempt to make the link stand out this time, I hope it works, it's the line standing by itself.

Vixie's blog.

Okay, I have got to learn how to make it stand out more. ::)