Kingdom Hearts, Anyone?

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:57 PM - Jul 28, 2010 #1

Yep, my biggest purchase since the days of Spyro on the original PlayStation has been my recently buying the PlayStation 2, a controller, all the correct cables (of course), and three games: 'Kingdom Hearts', 'Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories', and 'Kingdom Hearts II'.

I've beaten 'Kingdom Hearts' and I think I'm almost done with 'Re: Chain of Memories'...but I'm not sure, seeing as I don't know how the storyline will wrap up for that game.

But anyway, back to my original question: Anyone else like the series?

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

7:37 PM - Jul 28, 2010 #2

Ris wrote:Yep, my biggest purchase since the days of Spyro on the original PlayStation has been my recently buying the PlayStation 2, a controller, all the correct cables (of course), and three games: 'Kingdom Hearts', 'Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories', and 'Kingdom Hearts II'.

I've beaten 'Kingdom Hearts' and I think I'm almost done with 'Re: Chain of Memories'...but I'm not sure, seeing as I don't know how the storyline will wrap up for that game.

But anyway, back to my original question: Anyone else like the series?
The Game play had a good feel to it, but the story was just a little to strange for my taste.

But the Game is pretty much what made me Interested in FF in the first place So I have to give it some Credit. The Optional Sephiroth boss fights were probably the most difficult part about 1 and 2 Because it felt like weeks just to finally bring him to the last bar of his health.

I played the GBA version of Memories which a good game to play on the Go, but I havn't felt much of a reason to buy the Remake.

Nick1349
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

8:59 PM - Jul 28, 2010 #3

I really like the series, yeah! I can't wait for the Keyblade wars to come out (Or Kingdom hearts 3. Idk what it is being called right now.).

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

11:35 PM - Jul 28, 2010 #4

KH is okay, just not my cup of tea...

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

7:33 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #5

OneWingedAngel92302 wrote:The Game play had a good feel to it, but the story was just a little to strange for my taste.

But the Game is pretty much what made me Interested in FF in the first place So I have to give it some Credit. The Optional Sephiroth boss fights were probably the most difficult part about 1 and 2 Because it felt like weeks just to finally bring him to the last bar of his health.

I played the GBA version of Memories which a good game to play on the Go, but I havn't felt much of a reason to buy the Remake.
To be honest, it took a little while to get used to seeing Goofy and Donald in a serious light...I'm still having trouble imagining Mickey like that lol

Ugh, the first time I found Sephiroth on 'Kingdom Hearts' I was so excited, so ready to own him...but then I died in about four seconds o.o

Well, like I said, I bought the PS2 and the three games all in one day in one trip to the same store XD 'Re: Chain of Memories' took some getting used to for me, what with the different fighting style, but it's a good game...I hate the final boss (yeah, just got to it last night)

(Gah, I don't know how to multi-quote...)

@ Nick: Ooh, a third one? I just hope it isn't on the PS3...Though of course it will be lol

@ Julius: Heh, that's fine.

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:51 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #6

No. Corny

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

7:59 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #7

Astaroth's Descent wrote:No. Corny
Just 'cause I wanna hear, what'd you think was the most corny thing about it? lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:04 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #8

Everything

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

8:14 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #9

Astaroth's Descent wrote:Everything
...That doesn't allow for much discussion on my part XD

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

8:15 PM - Jul 29, 2010 #10

It did have alot of disturbing moments (which was almost constant) that made me want to just put it back in its case and thow it into the Garbage disposal, If wasn't for the Gameplay and the Sephiroth fights I wouldn't pay a cent to get the next one.