Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 4:27 PM - Jan 05, 2009

11:42 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #11

actually their as fast as the speed of light they gotta have some sort of FTL travel.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:48 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #12

Yet you don't see them use it in game, though :/
Quote
Share

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major
Joined: 7:34 PM - Jun 01, 2012

11:58 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #13

TheRedFox8 wrote:Maybe he was sick during that day of recording or something.
SFA ~ Fichina Mission <- Listen to Falco at 14:09. It's not really... drunken, that was the wrong word, but he sounds a bit awkward.
Kursed wrote:actually their as fast as the speed of light they gotta have some sort of FTL travel.
True, they have 2.8 MACH or even more speed nowadays with their Arwings only.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:08 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #14

Ughhh, those metallic sounds... Unnatural XD
Quote
Share

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major
Joined: 7:34 PM - Jun 01, 2012

12:22 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #15

TheRedFox8 wrote:Ughhh, those metallic sounds... Unnatural XD
I know, it sounds so... so... so... out of life X_X I prefer the japanese version of Star Fox Assault, at least they don't sound this unnatural there and have changing face expressions while the briefing scenematics.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:23 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #16

Wow... the Japanese have it so much better than us XD
Quote
Share

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major
Joined: 7:34 PM - Jun 01, 2012

12:55 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #17

True, so true. I actually even like the Japanese voice actress of Krystal, Aya Hara, a bit more than the English one, though she lags accent. It's just sad that the Japanese voice actor of Pigma killed himself a few years ago because he wasn't much able to read scripts anymore.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:58 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #18

I liked his voice acting in Assault D:

He reminded me of an extremely fat hic redneck. Very fitting :D
Quote
Share

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major
Joined: 7:34 PM - Jun 01, 2012

1:29 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #19

TheRedFox8 wrote:I liked his voice acting in Assault D:He reminded me of an extremely fat hic redneck. Very fitting
Wait whut, you are talking about the japanese Pigma voice actor or the english one? :lol:
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: 4:39 AM - Apr 09, 2009

5:57 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #20

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge wrote:
TheRedFox8 wrote:Or Star Fox and crew have really visited Earth, just that they were so fast and secret about it we didn't notice.
THEY'RE AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF SOUND!.... wait, that was Sonic.

Well, this is actually not a hidden discovery or something, but in Star Fox Assault, the Fichina mission, at the part you fight against the control center machine near the end, you need to listen to Falco's voice. He sounded kind of strange there, like his voice actor Mike Madeoy was drunken or something.
You're right, 14 :09!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCE7bqd_80Q

He probably had to take a huge dump at the end of his script reading session. :P
wrote:True, so true. I actually even like the Japanese voice actress of Krystal, Aya Hara, a bit more than the English one, though she lags accent. It's just sad that the Japanese voice actor of Pigma killed himself a few years ago because he wasn't much able to read scripts anymore.
In Mrs. Garret's voice: "WHAAAAAT!?" Did he really!?
wrote:Wait whut, you are talking about the japanese Pigma voice actor or the english one?
The English speaking one.
Quote
Like
Share