Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

10:50 PM - Oct 11, 2011 #21

Another boarding party beamed aboard, joining the other teams making their way to the bridge. The teams waded through pools of blood and halls of entrails. The real resistance came when the Kazon, entrenched on the bridge, opened fire as soon as they saw the boarding parties. The Kazon were clever, but they were not warriors. They fell before the boarding parties. The Klingons and Remans broke through the Kazon's defensive perimeter, and they began re-routing all control of the ship.

"Message from the boarding parties, sir," Lt. Xerrun said, "The super Star Destroyer is ours."
"Good," Kyle said. "Send the message to the fleet - cease fire on the Sovereign."
"Alert," Lt. Cmdr. K'torr announced, "New contact! Reading two Kazon Predator Carriers, three Kazon Raider Frigates, and six Kazon Dreadnought Cruisers!"
"That would be the inevitable Kazon reinforcements," Kyle said, sipping a cup of tea. "Tactical, you may indulge yourself."
Lt. Cmdr K'torr grinned, and he began tapping his console rapidly. In seconds, he had one of the Predators targeted and the Kadgeron Mass Driver discharged. The Kadgeron slug impacted on the Predator's bulbous nose, holed the ship from bow to aft, and the ship lurched to port and collided with the other Predator.
"Sir, the remaining Kazon ships and their reinforcements are targeting the DeMeA!" K'torr exclaimed.
"Advise the DeMeA," Kyle ordered, "they may destroy the enemy at their leasure; leave no survivors. The planet is theirs to do what they please. We will not interfere."

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

10:57 PM - Oct 11, 2011 #22

And indeed they did what they pleased. The Tyranids were called, flowing through the break in Reality the DeMeA Called. The planet was Descended apon by the Crawling Terror, and through many would Curse God as its origion, The Tyranids were not Deitic in origion.

////////////////////////

The Drones had a field day, swimming through remains and picking apart ships looking for new tech. The fleet lay in pieces, the swarms of drones beginnign to seep through the remains.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:40 PM - Oct 11, 2011 #23

"Though I don't condone their methods, you gotta give the DeMeA credit - they're a helluva good force," Kyle said, downing the last of his tea.
"Sir," Xerrus said, "We have an incoming transmission from Kylet'oran."
"Patch it through," Kyle ordered, replicating another cup of tea.
"Kyle," the Terran Dragonarian Jedi Weapon Master said, "I trust your task is finished?"
"It is," Kyle affirmed. "The enemy fleet in this region is in shambles, no survivors. We also have possession of the enemy's regional flagship."
"Well, good - we want to have a crack at the enemy," San said.
"Let's see what intel we can turn up first," Kyle responded. "I'll contact you when we find something."
"Very well," Kylet'oran stated. "Jek'ari out."
"Right," Kyle sighed, "K'torr, send our computer techs aboard the captured enemy flagship, get any useful data from the computers, then hand the ship over to the DeMeA."

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

11:44 PM - Oct 11, 2011 #24

Aboard the flagship, the xenomorphs were begign stingent, preventing any data from begin accessed. "It is our Salvage, our rights! NO touch!" They held their ground, their numbers gaining.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

7:24 PM - Oct 13, 2011 #25

While the Boarding parties returned to the Hellhound Marauder, having been unable to access the computers on the Sovereign Super Star Destroyer, Kyle considered hacking the computers remotely. Thankfully, no such action was needed.
"Sir," Ops reported, "I just monitored an outgoing warp signature - Kazon."
"Where?" Kyle asked.
"Scanning," Ops responded. He frowned, then added, "Subject vessel is a Kazon-controlled Cardassian Keldon, on heading two-two-seven-mark-nine-one... toward a neighboring system, the Kestian system."
Kyle chuckled. "Vatn wenn," he said. "Alert the Retribution's Thunder - enemy base discovered at Kestian. Move to attack, leave no survivors. That ought to brighten Kylet'oran's day."
"Sir, I have managed to access the fleeing ship's computers," Ops reported. "From the logs, they are stopping to repair at Kestian, then moving on to another ex-Borg system - X38756."
Kyle nodded. "Alright, we have a new target. Helm, as soon as all boarding parties are back on board, have all ships set course for system X38756."

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

8:23 PM - Oct 13, 2011 #26

(umh, im sorry, but if your going to BS your way out of every attempt at some form of drama i throw, im not going to find myself doing this any longer.

It was stated by both you and i that all the ships were destroyed. But all of the sudden one appears so you can maneuvar around my charecters? I dont find this fair. I put up with it for a while now, but it needs to stop.

Roleplaying is about telling an tale that other players can influence through their actions. This isnt a roleplay if no matter what I do, it all ends the same. And while i understand you have a plot, the Railroading is so intensie i have Train tracks on my floor.)

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

5:14 PM - Nov 04, 2011 #27

(Sorry, comrade - and I don't have to tell you that it WON'T happen again. Can we get back to slaughtering everyone?)

"Sir," Voro said, "Incoming transmission from the Hellhound Marauder - He wants us to take a task force and head to the Kestian system."
"About damn time," Kylet'oran growled. "Dar-Ma, set course for the Kestian system. M'raaj-Dar, contact the nearest ships, have them follow us. Voro, are the Incursion Drones ready?"
"Indeed they are," Voro responded.
"Good - ready a squadron. They launch as soon as we hit Kestian," Kylet'oran ordered.
The Retribution's Thunder, surrounded by two DS Imperial-II Star Destroyers, one DS Lucrehulk Battleship, three DS Venator Battlecruisers, and four DS Sangheili Marauders warped toward Kestian.

"All boarding parties are safely on-board, general," Ops reported.
"Good," Kyle stated. "Helm, engage transwarp engines to system X38756."
Outside, the Hellhound Marauder and it's accompanying battle fleet and Incursion Drone-Warships disappeared into Transwarp speed, heading to the aforementioned system.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:22 PM - Nov 05, 2011 #28

(no, im done with this anyway. tis was boring from teh start. Killing random peopel isnot fun. Thats what video games are for. Roelplaying is a story, this isnt a story. This is a novelized First person shooter, without the good graphics or the storyline Its effing stupid anyway. "Oh lets kill people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL".)

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

7:20 PM - Apr 04, 2012 #29

(Hasn't been much activity here, should I remove the topic?)

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:24 PM - Apr 04, 2012 #30

[offtopic]Maybe lock it. I wouldn't delete it.[/offtopic]