Good News, Everyone!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

October 21st, 2010, 12:19 am #1

Okay, the purpose of this thread is to announce something great that has happened to you.

THIS IS NOT A "YOUR LIFE" THREAD, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE ONE!!!

Only positive posts may be made here.

Something like "I found $100 just blowing around in the street" or "I passed my test and got my driver's license", or "My cat had kittens", or "My dog had puppies.", or "I finally got a copy of Star Fox 64/Adventures/Assault", stuff like that.

No negative comments, no negative posts, no drama, and NO BAD NEWS allowed here.
Only Good News.

I don't want this topic gettin' locked, so please:

-Keep the good news simple, don't explain, and don't complain (except when necessary).
-No bragging or "I win! Ha ha! In your face!" type of posts here either, please.
-Positive comments are the only comments allowed (like congrats).
-Keep questions and answers to questions simple, and POSITIVE.

I'll start.

I killed a black widow spider and 3 of her egg sacks today.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

October 24th, 2010, 12:40 pm #2

Just got a confermation e-mail that My server has fnally been payed for, I actually i thought i was going to lose it this time..

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 25th, 2010, 1:01 am #3

I quit Starfox-Online and I am now focusing on better things. Maybe the site can grow up a bit more.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

October 25th, 2010, 1:18 am #4

Astaroth's Descent wrote:I quit Starfox-Online and I am now focusing on better things. Maybe the site can grow up a bit more.
Can't say I blame ya'!

I'm staying out of there, taking a sabbatical. I may just permanently delete my account there too.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

October 27th, 2010, 8:55 pm #5

Astaroth's Descent wrote:I quit Starfox-Online and I am now focusing on better things. Maybe the site can grow up a bit more.
Sad to hear that, Though I think We're all starting to head down that path. Though is your Rp days over to?

on a seprate note, I think I Finally made my first Re-skin!!! Today In class I felt like Bar gold fell on my head when The Teacher asked if any of us have any experience with Photoshop to help with halloween decorations. Thats when I Found the Program Installed on my assigned computor.

If you wondering what that has to do game skins, There is a community made Plugin For it that Lets You import .Vtf's (Valve Texture Format) Straight into the page for you to edit!

I'm downloading the Madcow Sweps for Gmod which Have a Re-skinned gun as i type, And I'm Itching to see if it worked!

CHEERS TO MY FIRST MOD!!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 28th, 2010, 1:31 am #6

Chillin' in Groton, enjoying my laptop :t^_^:

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

October 28th, 2010, 2:17 am #7

Akasha now lets me pet her more often!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

October 29th, 2010, 8:33 pm #8

Sorry for the DP, but I just saw the movie SAW 3D, and it was AWESOME! :t:D:

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 29th, 2010, 8:55 pm #9

Hey, maybe it'll give you more ideas for the SAW RP on here! :t:P:

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

October 30th, 2010, 2:26 am #10

TheRedFox8 wrote:Hey, maybe it'll give you more ideas for the SAW RP on here! :t:P:
You know it!