Gamecube

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:28 AM - Nov 23, 2010 #1

I know we have the Star Fox Gamecube version already on the site, but let's try to leave those in those topics.

What ever your favorite parts of getting Nintendo's introduction to the disc game world?

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:18 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #2

Turning it on for the first time.

It was Super Mario Sunshine, and I loved it. :P

Over the years, that Gamecube decided to become an ass and decide to not read the disc 75% of the time, especially in the middle of the game. I think it became old and cranky.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:14 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #3

Star Fox Adventures...beautiful renderings and scenery, and great music soundtracks and cinematic scenes.

Luigi's Mansion...cute scenery, fun game play, but kinda primitive...but hey, it was one of the first games for GC, so...yeah.

Star Fox Assault...excellent music score, great cinematic scenes, and epic game play.

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:21 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #4

Adventures was my first GC game, with Melee soon to follow xD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

9:01 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #5

I first bought SF Assault, then SF Adventures, then Luigi's Mansion...

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

10:57 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #6

Lets see here....

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, SSBM, SF: Assualt, LOZ: Wind Waker, LOZ: Twilight princess, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe 2, Sarges War, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, Chibi-Robo, WWE: Day of Reckoning, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Super Mario Sunshine

I think that's it...

Yup, those are all the games I have completed so far. Withing beating these games, I have broken about 4 gamecube controllers. I am mad at those fake companies who make fake GC controllers. They break FAR to easily.

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:03 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #7

Super Mario Sunshine was my first game, followed with Melee.

Deleted User
Deleted User

9:57 AM - Nov 25, 2010 #8

The main reason I got Sunshine was cause I started it using a friend's disk, and saved it to my memory card. I didn't want to just leave it there, or erase it....so I simply just got it and kept playing lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:57 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #9

I almost have all the Shine Sprites, but I am missing one stupid blue coin in Noki Bay.

DarkXWolf12
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

10:06 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #10

The only thing I liked about it were the great games like SSBM, Luigi's Mansion, etc but the system in general could have been way better.