Deleted User
Deleted User

5:38 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #11

I remember getting so mad because I couldn't play it in the car at nighttime. Look where we are now XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:00 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #12

TheRedFox8 wrote:I played my DS in high school. I asked the teachers and made sure it was okay as long as it didn't distract and I was finished with my work.

See, sometimes it pays to become friends with your teachers! :t^_^:
Lucky!

You couldn't do that in ANY California school...those stupid martinet fascist a**holes

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:21 PM - Nov 24, 2010 #13

My school was pretty laid back, actually, and I stayed out of trouble. Like I said, each year, I make sure to get to know my teachers personally (since I was usually the last one out of the classroom, we often have little conversations after class). Once they get to know me, the start to trust me and sometimes let me get away with some things.

Of course this is not the main reason I do that. I just am that type of person. :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:13 PM - Nov 24, 2010 #14

TheRedFox8 wrote:I remember getting so mad because I couldn't play it in the car at nighttime. Look where we are now XD
I know what you mean....when They game out with the SP....which had the light....I was like......OMG......too expensive xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:25 PM - Nov 24, 2010 #15

I loved that thing!

Too bad I lost it when playing in a flooded wooded area with it in my pocket.

Deleted User
Deleted User

9:55 AM - Nov 25, 2010 #16

I never got one.....so all the time I played I did my best to find SOME light xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:13 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #17

And TOO MUCH light, and you can't see it at all XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:38 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #18

well, my first GBA actually had a darkened screen for some reason, so Florescent light was awesome in my room xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:41 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #19

I meant out in the sun. The sun glare ruins it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:48 PM - Nov 25, 2010 #20

hmm...true true.....but I am SOOOOOOO glad I have my DS for the light lol.