game nights

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

August 4th, 2011, 9:45 am #1

Most of us had game nights from SF-O and I was wondering If we could take those and bring them into SF-G and have our own list of games we like to play.

Deleted User
Deleted User

August 4th, 2011, 9:08 pm #2

Deleted your clone topic.

Well, we did have Garry's mod movie nights for a while, but that server bit the dust sadly.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

August 4th, 2011, 9:23 pm #3

Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft are a couple things I have that I'd like to play with others, the former being free now, so that one is at least a possibility. There's also Champions Online, and maybe if we got enough people on there we could make an SFG super group or something. I haven't been playing lately because we have a shortage of peeps with which to play. :P That one's free too though.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

August 5th, 2011, 1:14 am #4

Tf2 was something i was planning on doing for a while, though i'm doubtful people would be able to see it in the server list because of my router. I could give my internal ip address, but we'd need to have enough people (minimum of 4 or so) for things to actually be any fun. :(

Minecraft is something i've occasionally though of doing. Though I havn't really had enough luck in pulling up enough interest to use any money on getting it for myself. :cry:

Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling. Plus alot of the actual 'good' features of having a super group require payments and such... ::)

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

August 5th, 2011, 1:24 am #5

OneWingedAngel92302 wrote:Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling.
I thought the point of sidekicking was to remove that as a barrier. :P What is it with everyone being obsessed with levels? Sheesh.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

August 5th, 2011, 1:25 am #6

I wouldnt be available for awhile, but id be good for a minecraft Server. And contrary to popular beliefe, you can actually get prop protection.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

August 5th, 2011, 2:38 am #7

TF2, I believe aren't enough of us to make the game 'fun' as running around with only three per team is not really fun at all as it will get boring quickly.

In my opinion, Champions Online isn't all that good, I just got really bored and unsure what to do or where to go at around level 14. That aside, are there any instances where a group of five or so need to team up or something?

Minecraft can be fun if all players make it fun, if one is dull then it is basically singleplayer. It will be good once they add game modes like capture the flag and stuff like that.

Then again, the only multiplayer games I really play are games you have to pay for them and I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and buy the game just for us.

Deleted User
Deleted User

August 5th, 2011, 10:27 am #8

City of Heroes, anyone? It goes free later this year and it's much better than Champions Online.

Well, IMO of course.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

August 8th, 2011, 12:12 am #9

Theres forsaken worlds or ANY steam free games... And can't we just get another server... maybe we could also have a SF-G vs SF-O

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

August 8th, 2011, 12:36 am #10

MrFordDoesNotLikeU wrote:Theres forsaken worlds or ANY steam free games... And can't we just get another server... maybe we could also have a SF-G vs SF-O
Not interested to even try.....

I may Still be one SF-O's TF2 Server Administrator's, but I still don't think our site getting involved in a game with them is a good idea.