TheRedFox8
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

3:34 PM - May 08, 2014 #11

Amen to that, brother. *high fives*

Oh, and Ris, are you referring to that old woman in the lighthouse in the town you start in?

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

4:56 PM - May 08, 2014 #12

TheRedFox8 wrote:Oh, and Ris, are you referring to that old woman in the lighthouse in the town you start in?
lol I have no idea. It was, like, at least seven years ago, I think. XD

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

5:58 PM - May 08, 2014 #13

Am I allowed to post screenshots of my Skyrim character here?

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

12:19 AM - May 09, 2014 #14

null wrote:Am I allowed to post screenshots of my Skyrim character here?
He said "show us your characters," so I think it's okay...haha Maybe use a spoiler tag if you're worried about taking up the whole screen :P

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

12:22 AM - May 09, 2014 #15

Oh! Well in that case~!
So here's my most recent character Reks. He hits people with a big axe.
[+] Spoiler

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:49 AM - May 09, 2014 #16

0000zero3 wrote:Oh! Well in that case~!
So here's my most recent character Reks. He hits people with a big axe.
[+] Spoiler

ho.......HOLY RA! that Argonian is HUGE! must have spent a lot of time at the gym. I will be posting mine up shortly of the two characters I have used thus far....A Khajiit and an Argonian and give a "quick" bio on them.

SD, I totally agree with you on exploiting things in the game.....personally...I exploited a method of increasing the Speach skill insanely easy, it does involve having Hearthfire though.

NOTE: Do not look at this next spoiler if you are not into glitching Skyrim....if you all like it....let me know...I HAVE MORE!
[+] Spoiler
It is best to have Hearthfire downloaded to your system to make this oh so much more easier. As we all know, increasing the speech skill can be difficult. however, there is an easy trick.

Click here to actually see what I am talking about in the next method.... Yes that is my voice.....DO NOT LAUGH XD

anyway, once you have located the Dawnstar Merchant chest, wait until the Caravan is in the area. Sell all your high priced items to the merchant. YES even without getting any gold, you still gain experience for the transaction. Be sure to sell things one at a time (I.E. selling 6 sets of armor at a time is a bad idea). Once sold, head over to the Merchant chest and recollect your items.

Here is where Hearthfire comes in. Once downloaded it adds an alchemic material called Salmon Roe. Mix this with Garlic and Nordic Barnical and you basically create the most powerful potion in the game! (Is titled "Potion of Underwater Breathing", but has Magika, Health, and Stamina benefits too" )

Making this with even a low Alchemy Skill will create it for no less then 3000 gold. Increase your Alchemy Skill by using perks, as well as have enchanted items with the highest possible Enchantment for Alchemy (I suggest a ring, circlet, gloves, necklace.....AND Falmer Helm (Falmer helm can be worn WITH a Circlet.....exploit this)

By following this.....you will create these potions for around....30-40 THOUSAND gold, plus they are lightweight too :D.

Use these instead of any other items, also making sure you have a necklace of Barter.....then BAM, insta Speech Leveling.

Once the skill is maxed out and the perk for Merchants gaining 1000 additional gold it obtained, feel free to make it legendary.....they still have the increased Gold......Happy glitching.
To be honest....I nearly never got into Skyrim, much less Elder Scrolls. I mean, on my second facebook it was constant memes, furs roaring that they are playing it and so forth. However, the thing that made me try it was.....

I was in Texas, visiting. Went into a pawn shop and took a gander at their X-box games.....I seen Skyrim for fourteen bucks (plus tax). When I checked it out back at my moms place.....it had the map, player manual, EVEN the advertisment for another game......a friend of mine is ticked with me because he had to pay about 60 - 70 bucks to get the map included.

The awesome part is I have a friend (which we are planning on hanging out this weekend) who bought the Game of the Year addition with all the DLC on a disk......Looks like I know what I will be doing for days off to come XD

Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
CDF Private First Class

10:34 PM - May 09, 2014 #17

Oblivion was the first Elder scrolls game I got into, first played it on the ps3. When skyrim was announced I was all hyped up for it. I even built my PC just to play it <3 though I played skyrim first on my brothers ps3 then the xbox 360 due to DLC.

But after awhile I realized Skyrim was a bit repetitive still fun just repetitive it took me awhile to finish the game because I always just start over, heck I even tried to get all the achievements on steam for skyrim but then I stopped. Then I got morrowind which I didn't play a whole lot. I tried daggerfall and I did not like it.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:00 AM - May 10, 2014 #18

So um....here is my (2nd) character bio....Please note, that anything with "(L)" next to it means it is Legendary. With the Skills, it means they have been made Legendary AT LEAST once
[+] Spoiler
Name: Dagra

Race: Argonian

Sub 'race': Werewolf

Level: 73

Married to: Scouts-Many-Marshes

Children: 2 boys, Aleson and Blaise

Pets: 2, Dog and.....Mudcrap...

Main home: Lakeview Manor in Falkreath hold

Follower: Darkeethus

Favorite Shouts:
-Unrelenting Force
-Whirlwind Sprint
-Dragonrend

Main Apparel:
-Dragonscale Armor (L): 276 armor. Health increased by 74 points. Health regenerates 37% faster.
-Dragonscale Boots (L): 124 armor. Carry capacity increased by 44 points. Sneaking is 48% better.
-Dragonscale Gauntlets (L): 124 armor. One-handed attacks do 48% more damage. Bows do 48% more damage.
-Dragonscale Shield (L): 154 armor. Fire resistance increased by 55%. Frost resistance increased by 55%.
-Gold Diamond Necklace: Prices are 29% better. Carry capacity increased by 44 points.
-Gold Sapphire Ring: Block 48% more damage with Shield. Carry capacity increased by 44 points.

Main Weapons:
-Dawnbreaker (L): 63 Damage
-Dawnbreaker (L): 63 damage
-Dragonsbane (L): 99 damage
-Hellbound (L): (Deadric Sword) 133 damage. Soul Trap. Does 55 points of Fire Damage.
-X-Box (L): (Deadric Bow) 186 damage. Soul Trap.
-Ebony Arrows

Achievements:
-Killed Alduin
-Listener for the Dark Brotherhood
-(Almost) Leader of the Thieves' Guild
-Arch Mage for College of Winterhold
-Discovered 15 Deadric Artifacts
-Companion
-Lead the Legion to Victory

Skills:
-Warrior:
-Smithing: 100 (L)
-Heavy Armor: 34
-Block: 67
-Two-handed: 33
-One-Handed: 47 (L)
-Archery: 93

-Thief:
-Light Armor: 99
-Sneak: 89
-Lockpicking: 53 (L)
-Pickpocketing: 100
-Speech: 100 (L)
-Alchemy: 100

-Mage:
-Illusion: 28
-Conjuration: 46
-Destruction: 72
-Restoration: 44
-Alteration: 39
-Enchanting: 100

By the way.....yes...under weapons it lists Dawnbreaker twice.....not a typo....there is a way to get two of them with just glitching

EDIT: My Hellbound has changed into a Dragonbone sword, and X-box was replaced by "Adulthood"; a Dragonbone bow (Recently downloaded Dawnguard)