Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

1:22 AM - Jul 19, 2014 #601

wrote:"No. Why you ask?" Amie asked.
"Just curious," Drake replied. "Figured he'd have given us a sit-rep by now."
wrote:For a second, Raze considered simply nodding and leaving it at that. But what harm was there in talking to a stranger? Quite a bit, but this man was giving him his home back.

"I have trouble talking." He says after a second of thought, having to construct the sentence in his head. "It has been a while since i have had to speak for myself. I am blessed with friends and... retainers who are more than willing to say my piece for me."
"I see," Dovahkiir said. "Well, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them; we have a while to wait while the supplies are loaded and the ship is readied."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

1:55 AM - Jul 19, 2014 #602

Raze had but one question. "How is Queen Elisef?"

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

3:09 AM - Jul 19, 2014 #603

"At last report, she was just fine, though that was two weeks ago," Dovahkiir answered. "If you wish, I could establish contact with her via subspace transmitter while we're waiting - Let her know you're still kicking." Dovahkiir paused, then added, "Just... be careful around the Ulfric Stormcloak subject. She's still a bit sensitive on that." The Gravity lift deposited the two of them on the deck of the cargo bay. "Just follow me and stay close," Dovahkiir whispered to Raze.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

3:16 AM - Jul 19, 2014 #604

"Understandable." Raze says. "And I trust you word on the matter.
I shall see her myself eventually."

Raze pauses. "What do you mean by Stormcloak situation?"

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:48 PM - Jul 19, 2014 #605

(Seriously, Jack - you should read Battleground: Tamriel. It'll explain a lot. Got a place I can send it to you?)

"As in, she still holds a grudge against Ulfric for the death of her husband," Dovahkiir responded. "Why she won't let it go after all these years is, frankly, beyond me." Dovahkiir paused for a moment, then asked, "If you knew Queen Elesif, did you know General Tullius?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

12:03 AM - Jul 20, 2014 #606

( you can pm it to me here ill read it. sorry i went looking for it but i couldn't find it.)

"I did" Raze says. "Back in my younger and more violent first months in Skyrim, i took work with the good General himself. Fought at the battle of Windhelm, i did. Those were dark times for me. I hardly remember those days now." Raze's gaze turns distant.

"I was once feared among the Rebels as a Berserkr. I would lose myself for hours, wake up with nothing but wounds and with no recollection of where i was or whom i killed."

Even behind the ebony mask, Raze looks contemplative as he lowers his head. "I am a better Saxhleel now."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

12:44 AM - Jul 20, 2014 #607

(Too long to send in a PM - it's 299 pages. Too much to edit to better suit the format of this forum. I'll post it in Non-StarFox works or whatever and post the link.)

Dovahkiir frowned. "Battle of Windhelm...? Oh, you're from one of those 'verses. Maybe you should tell me exactly what happened in the Tamriel you knew - so I can better find the Tamriel you know. I can drop you off there before or after I drop off the supplies. Your call."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

1:14 AM - Jul 20, 2014 #608

"What?" Raze was utterly confused. "Verse? I am unaware that Bards have begun chronicling my saga already. I just wish to go back to Skyrim. Not listen to tedious bard songs."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

1:21 AM - Jul 20, 2014 #609

(Posted the story. Updates will be posted on a chapter-by-chapter basis: http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galax ... 7217054/1/, )

Dovahkiir laughed. "Not Verse, 'verse - universe. You're from a Tamriel in a universe different than the one I am from; but it's no big deal - I can get you home just the same. I just need to know what exactly happened in your Tamriel to better identify the exact Universe you're from," he explained.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

1:25 AM - Jul 20, 2014 #610

Now that blew Raze's mind. Different universes? What did that even mean? The hist knew all, saw all, and never saw past the dream of reality. Could it be true?

Raze honestly doubted the man in front of him. In fact...

"I am afraid this is hard enough to believe without adding in that your people have contacted my Mundus without my knowing." Raze says. "Just take me to Whatever Skyrim you head to now, i shall see if the Hist agree."