Deleted User
Deleted User

5:36 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #191

Sapphire sat down, and put her arms through the rails, letting them hang there. "I'd rather not talk about it. It involved something that I'll never forgive myself for." She lowered her ears.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

5:45 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #192

Now she wasn't only curious, but also a little concerned. Stepping closer, the ermine sat down beside Sapphire, her tail, for the moment, laying still around her. "That bad?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:50 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #193

Sapphire folded her tail around herself and nodded. "Yes, that bad."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

5:53 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #194

"Well...I...promise I won't tell," she quietly persisted.

'Ugh...Now if she doesn't tell me, it's gonna bug me all damn night...' But at the same time, if Sapphire really didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't make her. That was the last time she was going to press.

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:04 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #195

"Well, I don't know why I am telling this to someone I just met today, but I had a second job as a stripper, for that extra boost in income. I was a very attractive fox (well, still am today, ha ha) and had no problems getting into the business. Then it started affecting me internally. Having a 'profession' such as that mentally affects you. It was demeaning. I was so glad the day I left it for good, to explore the galaxy with an old friend of mine."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:07 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #196

"Well, it was better than I'd thought at first. If it makes you feel better, I mean, I thought you meant you were a prostitute or something." Though despite still being a little surprised by the answer, Sadie didn't show it, not wanting to make Sapphire feel any worse about it. "Yeah, sometimes money's just hard to come by...I come from a small village, though, so...I honestly don't work yet."

'Though hey, I bet I know someone who wouldn't mind being a stripper,' she mentally remarked with a roll of her eyes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:10 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #197

Sapphire looked up at Sadie. Her eyes were stone cold. "Well, maybe it affects us all differently," she snapped.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:15 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #198

Now she was a little offended, cocking her head to the side in question. "Hey, hey, calm down, Sapphire. Seriously, what'd I say?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:32 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #199

"Well, when you said that 'it was a little better than you thought,' and how you automatically assumed I worked as a prostitute. Never NEVER will I stoop that low."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:34 AM - Jan 23, 2011 #200

"Well, excuse me! You're the one who said it was 'that bad'!" the ermine defended herself, feeling perfectly justified. Sure, she had meant it, but she had only said that to make Sapphire feel better anyway.