Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:26 AM - Jun 07, 2012 #311

This has been the sh!ttiest week for me so far. My stupid dad is having a party this Sunday, so he's working us all like slaves around this dump. We have to help touch up the paint in and around the garage rec room, and I had to also pull weeds on the hillside, my stupid dad wanted me up at sunrise this morning, but I wouldn't wake up until later, and the fat stupid a$$hole has the nerve to call me lazy. Stupid mom trivializes it all, and takes dad's side.

I'm sick of this house, and my crappy family. Goddamit all, I know I deserve better than this.

I tried to sit and watch TV, and stupid mom forced me to get of of it, yells and screams at me because I didn't "help with the cleanup". Oh, gee, all I did was just PULL UP THE PAINTER TAPE, and THROW AWAY THE DROP PAPER AND NEWSPAPERS, along with doing all the regular chores plus take care of a friend's apartment and cats today while she's out of town...but "Oh, no, I didn't do squat all day, I'M JUST LAZY!" [/sarcasm]

I hate my stupid @sshole mom and my stupid fat lazy piece of shit hypocritical dad. I hate my parents, and I wish they would both just die already.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:32 AM - Jun 09, 2012 #312

I found this great old cartoon theme song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMz24za4zzo

I plan to listen to it over and over again until my ears bleed. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:36 PM - Jun 09, 2012 #313

Interesting. Not as catchy to me, though XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:51 PM - Jun 09, 2012 #314

I loved that show as a kid. Shame they only got to do only 2 seasons, but Garfield raided the network, and beat Heathcliff out. Cleo is my favorite character on the show. <3

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:46 PM - Jun 09, 2012 #315

I never even heard of it XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

12:09 AM - Jun 10, 2012 #316

TheRedFox8 wrote:I never even heard of it XD
Before your time. ;)

I was very little when it came out.

Here's an extended version of the song, with some lyrics in text:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPXVjQB ... re=related

The theme sounds like the song "Who Put The Bomp?" by Barry Mann.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:54 PM - Jun 11, 2012 #317

Yesterday, my parents were holding the cookout, and there was this HUGE California Black bear in our back yard! I heard our trash can fall over, and I'm like "Oh God, what now!?" and as I went to straighten out the trash can, there was a 150 pound California Black Bear on our property! He was going through our trash can! He must have climbed the fence, and got into our yard.

I screamed, opened the front gate to let it leave, and hid in the house....I went to the upstairs balcony, and saw the bear had climbed our south fence, and was now in the neighbor's BACK yard. I called out to him "Hi teddy bear!" and he looked at me like "Are you retarded!?" and went into our neighbor's gazebo, and hopped out the back of it. Our cat got out of that same neighbor's FRONT yard, and onto our porch, and I ran down to let him back in the house.

I straightened up the trash can, shut and locked the front gate, and later I saw the bear in the street in front of our house (He must have hopped the neighbor's front fence to get out to the street...), where he then went to our neighbor's house across the street, took some food from the neighbor's trash, and had a "picnic" under the tree in their next door neighbor's yard.

caat00
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

7:10 PM - Jun 11, 2012 #318

wow that must have been scary, but I'll like to see a bear on my neighborhood.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:47 PM - Jun 11, 2012 #319

It was the first time I'd ever seen a bear, face to face, though he lives on our block, and every other neighbor has seen him except for me...it was pretty freaky!

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:55 AM - Jun 12, 2012 #320

Surprised your parents didn't yell at you for it XD