Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

11:43 PM - Mar 23, 2011 #21

Khroma continues her charge, picking up speed as the two cats came to stop her. She gracefully slides between the two cats, ending up behind them. Her charge continues, until the orb is knocked away by a stray shot. "Gah!!!" she cries, shifting her momentum enough to avoid running into the lead cat. The vixen skids and lands on her side a few feet away. Looking up she pounds her fist into the marble floor. She stands up and pulls out a blaster of her own, shooting in the direction of one of the random cats.

Elise watches the show for a few seconds, finally the addition of a sharpclaw entering from the skylight was enough for her. "Let's go," she beckons toward Leo as she leaps down over the railing, landing on her feet in a crouched position. She waves her paw and flings some of the smaller bits of rubble toward the group. "Don't start this party without me," she taunts.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

12:41 AM - Mar 24, 2011 #22

Doc and Keith tried to grab the calico vixen as she slid past but to no avail. They watch as she tries to grab the orb, but it's shot out of reach, infuriating her.

"Get the girl. I'll handle the Orb." Keith growled to Doc. He ran in the direction where the orb was rolling. Doc took out his Tommy Blaster and fired wildly in the vixen's direction.

Clause touched ground just to be met with blaster shots whizzing every which way. He roared, before getting on all fours and dashing in the direction he saw the orb tumble off.

As chaos unfolded in front of the bird, a small crystal ball rolled up to him quickly. Lance bent down and picked it up, smiling at the pretty colors that shown from within.

"Give me that....NOW." A lion ordered running up.

"Frigg off, pussycat." A wolverine came dashing up. "There's no bloody way in hell I'm letting you 'ave it. Give it 'ere!"

"Boys, boys!" Lance put his feathered hands up. "I'm sure there's a reasonable and civil way we can handle this..."

Without sudden warning, the parrot drew out his weapon and slashed his golden cutlass forward. Clause blocked it with a well timed draw of his weapon: A chinese sword.

"Unreasonable and Uncivil way anyone?" Lance grinned.

"You're dead birdie." Clause growled.

"Really? Because my heart's still pumping and I'm pretty sure that-WHOA!" Lance yelled as Keith knocked Clause backwards with the backhand of his fist and aimed for the avian's head. However the bird rolled under the attack and flipped over the wolverine in one smooth motion.

"You could give a bird a warning you know. Like: "Tag! You're it!" or "I'm about to kill you!" " Lance spun the orb around on a feathery finger.

"Rahhh!" Keith roared pulling out his tommy blaster and firing it at the bird. Lance quickly grabbed the orb out of midair and ducked behind a pillar.

"Well it's not exactly what I had in mind......but we'll work on the ebonics later." he called out from behind it. The bird shut up for a second to glance at a small ladder to the side of him.

Hm...... he thought silently.

Wrecks leapt down onto the main floor and gave the cat dashing toward him a quick glance. As the german rex aimed for the sharpclaw's head, knife in hand, Wrecks smoothly dodged it and gave him a quick punch in the jaw. Terry groaned, stumbling back in pain. Wrecks aimed his pistol in the cat's direction as he reeled backwards, discouraging any further attempts.

Now where had the orb gone?

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

6:46 AM - Mar 24, 2011 #23

It did not take much time for 'reinforcemens' to arrive to the place, and with the place's security under his control, Commander was tempted to act.

"We should go in and fill everyone of holes." Said an important robot, a 'Liutenant'.

"And we will. But not yet." Commander pointed to an arriving van. As it opened, eight or so armored robots came out. The driver and it's companion also came out, bring the count up to ten.

"Whenever you will us, Great Leader." Said one of the robots.

"To act, or not to act?: here be the question" replied the Liutenant robot.

Commander looked at the camera views, and noticed the mess that had ensued. He knew he could make better use of his team later, but more reinforcements were on the way... so he gave in to demand.

"Have your fun inside." He said, and gleefully the eight armored robots rushed in.

"We will be the ones who will make operation Rolling Thunder to succed!" Said the leader.

Once inside the main entrace, they starting throwing gas grenades and firing random shoots.

"Go, go, GO!" Yelled one as they frenetically advanced.

OOC: Consider this a harder version of your typical minion. More will probably come but you can destroy them.

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

10:25 PM - Mar 24, 2011 #24

Leo followed Elise down, looking at the carnage she and her partner had just gotten themselves into. "Oh my... looks like these folks have made a big mess." she said with a smirk. "As much as I'd love to take them all down, I'd prefer it if we----"

Penny, in her awesome clown car, came barreling through another wall, sending the duck clown flying out of its windshield. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~"

"What the hell?" was all Leo had to say.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

11:56 PM - Mar 24, 2011 #25

Elise stares as a scarlett mccaw runs off with the orb, completely oblivious to Penny's unexpected entrance. "HEY!!" she shouts taking off after him. The psionic arctic vixen crouches down as she nears him, surprised at the spectacle in front of her eyes. Him and a wolverine were fighting, but the bird wasn't giving up the orb. Figuring she needed to coax it from him she holds up her paw and brings it down, trying to psionically smack it out of his feathered hands. She felt the energy connect, but nothing happened. "Damn, must be immune to psychic power," she curses. Standing up and waving her arm to the side she disarms the avian first, waving it a second time to disarm the wolverine. This consistent use of her power was starting to drain her though, and she knew she needed rest soon. Feigning as if she still had all her energy the vixen stares menacingly at her foes. "The orb, give it to me," she demands as her eyes narrow to slits.

Khroma holsters her blaster and decides to take on the feline hand to hand. She needed to dodge, duck, dip, dive and uh.....dodge to avoid the constant fire that was upon her. She finally managed to get behind some cover and stays put for the time being. She waits for her moment to return the offensive, she was going to kick that cat so hard his boss was going to feel it. It didn't take too much longer before a clown car crashes through the battlefield. "Now what?" she hisses to herself.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

12:36 AM - Mar 25, 2011 #26

As Clause vaulted himself up from the ground, his chinese sword flew out of his paws, clanging to the ground.

".....The devil....?" he stated looking at his empty paw to his sword.

Keith suddenly pushed him out of the way, heading toward the pillar Lance had ducked behind. His cutlass came tumbling out from behind it, clattering to the ground as well.

"Uh....that's new." Lance said looking at his feathered hand. Suddenly he notices a white vixen with blue hair staring at him.

"The orb, give it to me." she demands.

Suddenly the lion came careening from around the pillar, his tommy blaster pointed at Lance.

"Give me the orb.....NOW!" he growled fiercely.

"You guys REALLY don't like to share your toys do you?" the bird said with a smile. But on the inside he was fervently looking for a way out.

Suddenly some robots ran into the museum, adding more to the chaos by throwing in gas canisters.

Lance made his move. He threw the orb up into the air and dashed toward his cutlass that was on the ground.

Wrecks saw the robots enter the building and cursed under his breath. He wouldn't get the orb at this point. There were too many dang people involved. He rushed forward and saw Khroma dealing with one of Boss's enforcers. He gave a low sigh. Out of all the people that had shown up so far.....he should have expected her to be here.

The sharpclaw popped out another one of his silver pistols and fired at the blue cat, forcing him to take cover behind a pillar. Wrecks rolled over near the vixen and gave some cover more cover fire.

"I haven't seen you since Zoness." The sharpclaw said casually. "No time for small talk. We gotta get higher, since someone's gassing the place. Did you see who got the orb?"

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

12:41 AM - Mar 25, 2011 #27

The calico vixen couldn't help but widen her eyes in surprise at the sharpclaw's appearance. "My my, you haven't changed a bit," she replies as if nothing was going on. "Yeah, some avian, lots of colors," she answers Wrecks's question as she takes a peak around the corner. She didn't see any sign of the scarlett mccaw that ran off with the orb. She grumbles to herself. "We working together for now then?" she asks drawing her blaster pistol.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:09 AM - Mar 25, 2011 #28

"Looks like it...." Wrecks said peeking around the corner as well. To be honest, even though he didn't act like it, the sharpclaw was happy to agree to a team up. It gave him better odds of recovering the orb from this madness.

Doc fired a couple of shots from his tommy blaster from behind his pillar. Wrecks jerked his head back and bought up his silver pistol.

"I'll give you some cover fire. Try and find the bird. I'll catch up." as soon as he finished his sentence the lizard spun around gave some rapid shots in Doc's direction. As a robot advanced on him, Wrecks rose his other pistol quickly and shot it in the head, causing it to clatter to the ground. He swirled the blaster in the palm of his claws smoothly.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:43 AM - Mar 25, 2011 #29

The gas was probably going to cause a mess, but for the robots it did not matter. Two robots had already been defeated; one by counter-firing and the other by an anthro' creature.

His comrades realized that this would be much harder than expected, but the grunts preffered defeat over escape.

"This. Is. For. The. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORB!!"

Shouted one, and three, changing their weapons for laserswords, moved forwards to grab the orb.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:26 PM - Mar 25, 2011 #30

When the Orb had been chucked into the air, Leon saw his chance. Being cloaked, he slithered his way towards it. He gripped himself to the wall as he climbed it as if he was literally walking on it. He snatched the Orb into his scaly hand, "Amateurs..........", He thought to himself as with now the Orb in hand, he fell to the ground and began to crawl away at lightening speed.