Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

March 9th, 2011, 6:53 pm #901

Radigal wrote:Rasper shrugs, "I dunno, I just got to the academy....plus, I go where I please..." he stated. He chuckled, "Now 'Elise'....That is a nice name.." he stated to her.
"Cut your flattery," she snaps, her tone becoming more demanding. Elise wasn't one to be swayed by smooth words and those who tried usually ended up regretting it. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down she realizes her potential mistake. "Sorry, lead on," she says, taking a step back. "There wouldn't happen to be any more intruders would there?" she asks with caution.

After hearing all the information she needed to and entering it into her PDA Khroma twists her body around and starts to go back the other way. Backtracking her way to her ship she sees one security guard standing near it. She silently curses her luck at this, but his side was to her, there may be a chance that the vixen could sneak out undetected, knock out the guard and getaway before anyone else knew she was around. Looking down at her belt she remembered that she was unarmed, everything would have to be done hand to hand. She looks back at the guard to size him up, he had a blaster pistol, but that was it as far as he was armed too. The vixen figured she might as well go for broke, climbing out the vent as quickly as she could. "HEY YOU!" the guard shouts as he notices her, reaching his hand down to his holster. Khroma took this time to charge the guard, sliding underneath his feet to trip him up. She stands up quickly, dropping her heel onto his chest, knocking the wind out of him. She pulls his blaster out of his holster and slides it down the hanger. "Can't have you shooting me now can I?" she asks slyly as she climbs into her ship. Quickly firing up the engines she takes off before backup arrives for the helpless guard. As soon as she was outside the stations field of vision she uncloaks her ship and sets up for the return trip. "This should be juicy," she grins to herself.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 9th, 2011, 9:27 pm #902

Leon landed and scurried off as Slippy fired at him. He quickly cloaked himself for his next attack. He thought for a moment, then quickly went to the computer and furiously tapped at the keys, trying to get the station back through the gate. Soon the computer could be heard, "Command recognized..." and the station began to creep backwards. Leon chuckled and moved quickly, turning back to wait for anyone thinking they should go near it.

Rasper chuckled, "Feisty, aren't we?" he stated. He walked next to her, "It was this way.....ah.." he stated when they got close to the site where Wrecks came barging in. "Do you see your friend?" he asked her.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

March 9th, 2011, 10:21 pm #903

"He's.....he's changing course!" Slippy cried.

Angel dashed over to the computer, trying to place the exact location of the chamleon. He had turned on his cloaking device again, except this time he wasn't in motion. It was going to be harder to throw a strike....

Thinking she saw a distortion, the arctic fox sliced her katana in it's direction.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 9th, 2011, 10:22 pm #904

Leon crouched down, then lunged forward at Angel, drawing his knife up to strike her in the shoulder. A sinister laugh could be heard from on top of her.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

March 9th, 2011, 11:34 pm #905

Radigal wrote:Rasper chuckled, "Feisty, aren't we?" he stated. He walked next to her, "It was this way.....ah.." he stated when they got close to the site where Wrecks came barging in. "Do you see your friend?" he asked her.
Elise kept walking along, following closely behind Rasper. "The General's office, that's where you said you saw her right?" Elise asks, hoping that Leo didn't do anything to land her in hot water with the General. If anyone was going to get in trouble around here, it was gonna be her. She smiles to herself at that thought.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 10th, 2011, 1:03 am #906

Rasper shook his head, "No...it was more of the Registry Building...com'on...." he growled a bit.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 10th, 2011, 1:19 am #907

null wrote:Leon crouched down, then lunged forward at Angel, drawing his knife up to strike her in the shoulder. A sinister laugh could be heard from on top of her.
Using her telepathy to pick out Leon's Aura Krystal was able to somewhat nullify the effects of the lizards cloak. Using what she knew she swung her staff downward in Leon's direction she had gotten her cacluations right and her staff was heading towards Leon' head.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

March 10th, 2011, 4:33 am #908

Todd and Lola got bored with the arcade machines, gathered their token slugs, and then they left the student lounge...

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

March 10th, 2011, 5:03 am #909

Radigal wrote:Rasper shook his head, "No...it was more of the Registry Building...com'on...." he growled a bit.
Elise's harsh side comes out once more as she hears Rasper growl in response to her question. "Heel boy, just show me where she is," Elise says in a somewhat demanding tone. She was not in the mood for games from the wolf.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 10th, 2011, 6:10 am #910

Rasper rolled his eyes, "Easy girl..." His voice not changing, "If you have not noticed, my voice is always growl-like." He stated. He continued to walk, hoping the general was still there as well.