Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 28th, 2014, 7:03 am #71

A large Tigress walked up behind Krystal

Krystal's growling got louder and she sent a swift kick between the spider monkeys legs making sure her steel toed boots hit hard.

"Tigress take out the trash would you?" Krystal asked

"By the sound of this it will be my pleasure." Tigress grumbled , walking over to Jake and attempting to pick him up.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

April 28th, 2014, 12:43 pm #72

(Sorry for the delay. A storm on my end has been disrupting my internet signal. My apologies.)
wrote:Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair
After Bill and Todd's rescuer seemed to arrive right in the nick of time, things seemed to take a turn for the worst. A giant tremor this time sent the entire location reeling back and forth, making the terrain almost impossible to stand upright on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmYLuz0cxw

In orbit the ghostly tone spoke yet again.

"The best I can conjure?" it asked. "I'm afraid that you are quite correct General. As enemies, I apologize for not giving your the respect you deserve.

The readings on multiple scanners would show that Venom was going red hot. To anyone viewing the readings...it seemed that the planet would explode!

On the surface the elemental Androssi began to move together in strange patterns. Some of them joined force together to become something...larger. Other went into the ground or nearby sea, disappearing from the naked eye.

"Corneria!!!" the voice boomed all over the planet and in orbit. "Did you really believe me so foolish to set up my base of operations here on Venom of all places? Why would I continue to live here...when the rest of the universe can be at my beck and call??

The planet quake was getting worse. On readings Venom was getting hotter and hotter. More of the Androssi began to move together and make shapes.

"But find myself highly grateful for your predictable choices. If you had not believed me to still be here...I would not have been able to use my latest discovery to fruition."

As things on the screens would get hotter and hotter going off the charts...something impossible would begin to happen. Right at Bill and Todd's very feet a huge crevice would begin to open....and inside of it...was a giant eye! And it was not yet even a quarter full open!

Outside....nearby moons and asteroids began to be pulled to the planet Venom. Quickly...they all mounted themselves on the side and within moments made giant hands that were just a bit smaller than the planet Venom itself!

"You've seen what I've done with Bio-weapons in the past. But look no further. Bio-weapons are now obsolete. What you are witnessing is my own genius sent rampaging free!!"

Lastly...the flaming Androssi began to cover the the giant eye that were in Bill and Todd's vicinity. In orbit you could see another large circle of flame cover another eye opening in the far west of the planet. Cloud Androssi began to form all over the planet resembling a larger than life beard. And in the south...dirty water Androssi flew directly into a giant chasm of of a mouth...seeming to make up the saliva of the orifice. The planet Venom...was ANDROSS!

"I AM ALIVVVEEEEEEEE!" With it's large red malicious eyes the planet roared with it's giant mouth, the force of it's sound waves shattering planets nearby and sending the Iron Regent and any other ships tumbling out of control wildly. In continued for a straight seven seconds, but to anyone who was there to witness it in person would feel as though it lasted much longer.
The command staff of the Iron Regent fought to keep the ship under control. The Iron Regent recovered, but not right away - two of the other drone warships collided with each other, but the Marauder Drones themselves were undamaged, and re-materialized as the ships they had been.

Down planetside, Bill stumbled, and made his way to the drop ship. The pilot fought to keep his craft under control. "Todd, come on!" While Bill waited for Todd, the third NCO that they'd been with inadvertently fell into the chasm; whether or not he screamed on his way down, Bill didn't know.

"We can't stay here long; you and your friend, get on board, strap in!" the pilot called out.

Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

April 28th, 2014, 12:48 pm #73

First came an answer and things, but the next thing she knew, things seemed to turn so suddenly upside-down, and she heard an explosion of sorts.
"New girl! Stay close to me!" She next heard from the lynx, taking note of the look she was given. This, for sure, was very serious.

This "new girl", concerned as she was, would do exactly that, no hesitations, no protest, no refusal.
Just... what happened? And through this, would she find out? Well, she figured it was most likely the best way to, if anything.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 29th, 2014, 5:03 am #74

Star_Dragon wrote: * * *

Bill looked around for any way to escape, but found none. This was it. The end. His...

Something came screaming in from above - starfighter engines. Bill looked up and saw a dozen strange-looking craft attack the anomalies. Meanwhile, a drop ship reared up and turned it's troop bay to face Bil, Todd, and the remaining soldier. A man inside proclaimed, "If you want to live, get in!"

Bill looked to Todd. He didn't speak it, but his words were clear: "Tell me I'm not seeing things."
[offtopic]I'm so sorry guys, my internet has been down all friggin' day![/offtopic]

Todd pissed in his pants involuntarily.
wrote:The command staff of the Iron Regent fought to keep the ship under control. The Iron Regent recovered, but not right away - two of the other drone warships collided with each other, but the Marauder Drones themselves were undamaged, and re-materialized as the ships they had been.

Down planetside, Bill stumbled, and made his way to the drop ship. The pilot fought to keep his craft under control. "Todd, come on!" While Bill waited for Todd, the third NCO that they'd been with inadvertently fell into the chasm; whether or not he screamed on his way down, Bill didn't know.

"We can't stay here long; you and your friend, get on board, strap in!" the pilot called out.
Todd joined them in the dropship. He looked down at the front of his pants and said "I hope this is sweat!". He strapped himself in safely.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 29th, 2014, 6:29 am #75

Venom Andross

Inhaling deeply and not allowing the Iron Regent to recover, the Venom Andross pulled in a multitude of asteroids from nearby space. The entire orbit surrounding had become a obstacle course!

With a flick from his giant mountain hand on his left, large rocky pillars began to string together in the asteroids, making a enormous cage that the Iron Regent was trapped in the middle of. Then, they slowly began to shrink, threatening to crush the ship. The shields may have been able to hold off any damage to the inhabitants inside...but they would also be imprisoned in a small moon!

Corneria- Briefing Room

"Urrrrr...." Falco moaned as he pulled himself to his feet. His ears were still ringing and his head hurt like the devil. He shook it lightly and scanned the area for the others.

"Did everyone..." the bird paused as to make himself not barf from his talking. When it had passed he continued. "...Did everyone else see what I saw?" he clutched his head in finality.

"It was Andross..." Slippy squeaked from the floor. He was almost in a fetal position, his eyes opened considerably. "Andross was the planet Venom. Venom was Andross! Gahhhh! How this even possible?!"

Ignoring Slippy's outburst, Falco nodded his head gently. "Yeah...that's what I thought I saw." He turned in Fox's general direction. "Fox! Fox, you alright man?"

Meanwhile General Pepper was still hunched over the chair-barely conscious.

Corneria- Inner Grounds

Miyu dashed out of the CAD building and across the Inner Grounds. She was already hearing what a few students and soldiers were saying in passing.

It sounded like it came from the CDF headquarters didn't it?

Miyu was starting to deduce that things around this general area was safe. She put a paw to her rear.

"Go to the front of the building we just ran out of and check at the front desk!" she ordered the female fox who was following her. Then speeding up she really began to tear across the Inner Grounds.

As she began to the reach the dense forest that lead to the CDF headquarters she noticed a Blue Fox ahead of her going the same way. Even though he was a small distance ahead of her, he looked more like a student than he did a soldier.

"Hey! HEY!" she yelled to get his attention as she ran after him.

Corneria - Academy- Workshop

"Oh! Oh!" Jake groaned at being kicked in the groin. He grabbed his crotch and danced wildly. "Oh my god sweet pain-!"

However then he abruptly stopped and sat down in a chair nearby before the large cat behind him could pick him up.

"Ehh...I can live with it..." he muttered about the hurt that was still actually aching in his pants. But he still seemed to act as if he were not in pain at the moment.

"Heyyyy! Is this a workshop?" Jake asked the growling feline. "Workshops...gotta love workshops. They always have some fun stuff. Like this! What does this do?"

Mindlessly, Jake flipped a switch and then red light began to pulsate all around him with an accompanying sharp noises. He observed it with little interest before seeing numbers on a screen counting down from ten.

"Oh wow. It's counting down," the monkey noted. "It's like a self destruct or something! But there's no voice. How can you forget the voice? You gotta have the voice! It goes like : 5....4....3..." he mimicked a computer counting down the numbers as the actual numbers moved downwards in front of him.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 29th, 2014, 6:58 am #76

Fox could barely hear anything, but he heard Falco calling out to him. "Yeah...I am fine, what about everyone else?" He looked around the room, noticing Pepper and Peppy. "Falco, check the General!" He personally walked over to the old hare. "P-Peppy?" he nudged the hair lightly.

The old hare didn't move, but a moaning sound could be heard from him.

Fox checked for a pulse, and breathed a sigh of relief when he felt one. He turned his head, "Slippy, call the infirmary, tell them we need some help in here immediately!" he ordered.

The blue fox didn't slow down, but heard the calls. "If you want to talk, you better catch up first!" he called back. However, it was then he abruptly stopped, grabbing his head. "f....fear.....intensifying........AAAAAHHHHHH!" He yelled out. He then sped off again, picking up the pace a bit then before.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 29th, 2014, 7:27 am #77

Corneria- Briefing Room

Falco ran over to General Pepper and pulled the hound dog up from his resting spot gradually.

"Hey GP. You alright?" he asked.

"I'm...I'm fine..." Pepper muttered very slowly. "But....we must...find out....if Bill and Todd are....safe..."

Falco nodded sharply and slung General Pepper's arm over his shoulder. As he began to walk towards the door, some Elite guards came and relived the bird of him, beginning to carry him off. A few more guards began to do the same for Peppy carrying him off presumably to a nearby medical bay. Falco observed the nearby surroundings grimly.

"Slippy. You still on the floor-?" he began.

"Nope!" Slippy jumped up and saluted very suddenly. Falco jumped at his actions and widened his eyes in surprise.

"Hey...what's jumped into you green-skin?"

"Nothing!" Slippy responded. "But we can waste time talking around here. We've got work to do!"

With his declaration made the frog bounded out of the room. Shocked that he still wasn't huddling on the floor in fear, Falco stared at the door he had just disappeared from.

"...Am I the only one who thinks Slippy was a little too excited there?" he asked the vulpine nearby. "And what's with everybody leaving so suddenly? Krystal's run out on us too!"

Corneria- Inner Grounds

"If you want to talk, you better catch up first!" the blue fox yelled back in response.

Miyu's eyes got bigger as she witnessed the fox run off even faster than normal. And she even though she heard him yelp something about "fear"? What the heck?

"Whoa!" she yelled after him, still running. "What are you, freakin mental?!" she complained. She huffed for a minute of two before her eyes narrowed to slits.

You're not escaping me! she determined internally.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 29th, 2014, 7:45 am #78

"I am not sure Falco. Seems like everyone lately has their own agenda." He gave a grunt, "It would be good if Slippy got back here to try to fix this thing to find out about Todd and Bill..." He watched the guard pick Peppy up and leave. He then picked up his communicator, "Hey Slippy, you left before I could ask. Is there anyway you can hack that signal the General used? We need to know what is going on...and keep me posted." the vulpin looked at Falco, "Come on, let's go see if the old timers are ok.." he chuckled, but in truth he was worried about Peppy.

The blue fox made it to where the explosion happened, but upon seeing everyone exiting, he ducked behind a wall and peered from around it. "Was NOT expecting to see you guys here...." he thought to himself. He gave a sigh, "At least those emotions died down...." he muttered to himself.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 29th, 2014, 8:15 am #79

Corneria- Briefing Room

Falco blinked uncomfortably when Fox made a statement about all the StarFox team members seeming to have their own agenda as of late. Normally when he felt guilty he would just shove the feeling deep inside himself. But now...now something was making guilt return to him no matter what he did. Was it because he knew he was the one responsible for her possible death-?

Falco grabbed Fox's arm tightly as the vulpine moved past him. His eyes were dark and he glared down at the floor.

"Listen Fox...about agendas and all. How mad do you think you would be...if uh...if uh..."

Falco began to look away. He hesitated in his statement.

Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Halls

"Hey Slippy, you left before I could ask. Is there anyway you can hack that signal the General used? We need to know what is going on...and keep me posted." Fox had radioed in.

"I'm already on it Fox! Don't worry...we'll be back in communication with Bill and Todd in no time!" Slippy piped enthusiastically. Then quickly he shut off the line and patched himself through to another person.

"Hey Nite!" the frog called in a bubbly tone. "Nite are you there buddy-?"

"Nite's a little busy." A voice answered. "Go for Femto."

"Femto!" Slippy nodded to no one in particular. "Great! How quickly can you get to the CDF building?"

"Preeeeetty quick," the android responded nonchalantly. "Does this have anything to do with the exploding console I've heard about in the radio chatter?"

"It does. I'll need you to help me trace a line from it. And do even a little extra....if it's alright with Nite that is.

"I doubt he'd even miss me." Femto replied. "He's uh...he working on quite a few new modifications. I don't think he'll be seeing light of day for a while. Anyhoo...my subroutines will let me help you out. I'm there."

"Awesome!" Slippy grinned pumping the air with his fist. Then he slowly turned to the right and walked into a nearby door...

Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Just Outside the Briefing Room

Miyu had chased him through the entirety of the dense forest and through the halls of the CDF building. The little twerp probably thought that she had long given up because of how fast he was running. But she wasn't that type of girl. If she was, she doubted she would have gotten this far...

"You thought that was funny huh?" she declared loudly jumping on the male fox and pinning him to the floor. "Kid you have no idea who you're messing with. I SO do not want to be you right now. When I scream 'Hey!' you better stop and give me an explanation, not run off even quicker like some weirdo escape psych patient!"

The lynx having the vulpine on the ground was beginning to attract some nearby attention.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 29th, 2014, 8:34 am #80

Fox stopped and heard what Falco had said. "Falco, you are one of my teammates....and one of my greatest friends. You can tell me anything." He placed a hand on Falco's shoulder and gave a smile.

The blue fox was taken aback when tackled and pinned. He heard what she had to say, and heard she was being a bit of a loud mouth about it. He quickly bent his knees, placing his feet on her legs and pushed off. He rolled into a standing position and quickly revered the moves on her, this time covering her mouth. "Listen," he whispered, "I am an empath. I felt some strong emotions coming from this area and came to investigate. Pain, fear, and anger were the strongest and I was worried something terrible had happened." he stated firmly. "I am sorry I did not stop, but I worried there was no time to lose for idle chitchat...." He slowly pulled his hand off of her mouth, but quickly got up. He offered a hand to help her up.