Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

3:41 PM - May 23, 2014 #221

Avaika, thankful still that she didn't have to speak to the feline, gave Marcus and his doings somewhat unobvious curious looks...
When he asked his question, she simply shook her head --clear sign, should it at all be seen, that she possessed nothing of the sort.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:25 AM - May 26, 2014 #222

[OOC]Sorry guys. A lot of why I'm posting so late will be in the discussion thread.[/OOC]

*-Homecoming-*

Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Infirmary

"Would you expect small from me?" Wolf shrugged. He still kept his blaster aimed at the vulpine as well. However his head swung to the left as the General began to stir.

"Now listen Fox. Now that you're brought up to speed, I'm afraid I'm going to need any communication gear you have on your person. We don't want this getting messy do we?" he nodded in Pepper's direction.

"A tablet? Who carries tablets anymore?" The lynx asked surprised. "Anyway...I'm pretty sure that there's a camera in that room already. You could probably hack into it from one of the severs here on site if you're good at that sort of thing."

After making her statement, Miyu nodded at the fox girl across from them and motioned with her head to come here.
"C'mon girl!" she whispered. "You don't seem to have a blaster...get behind me!"

Corneria- CDF Headquarters - Transmission Room One

"Slippy! Call for backup now!" Krystal ordered sternly. She leaned in the room and fired a few more rounds taking out three more Sargasso Cronies. But the room was still crawling with them. Even though Todd and Lola were free now, they were still in danger. Two ruffians coming in close attempted to attack the pair of them-each coming from a separate side. How the couple of foxes would react was yet to be seen.

Slippy however sat back in the secondary room, his face sweating profusely. In his hands he held a blaster he had managed to scoop up off the floor from one of the enemies. His heart was pounding and he looked at one of the consoles to the side of him. He should be using it...calling for backup like Krystal had ordered. But instead he peeked his head out from the entryway and observed the skirmish going on in the first room.

He could do this. He knew he could.

Corneria- Forest Grounds/Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building-Halls

"Uhhh!" Ryker grunted as something drastic happened to the Cornerian Fighter's engine, and it began to sputter. The ship shook violently from the explosion and causing a smoking trail, it began to plummet downwards into the forest below.

"What did you press?!" Ryker demanded of his passenger.

"Me?! I didn't press anything!!" Angel scoffed loudly.

The German Shepherd looked at his instruments. "We're going to have to jump...if we stay here while the engine is in such a state, we won't survive when we hit ground."

"Fine with me," the white vixen made her reply with surprising calm. Instantly she thrust her catana blade into the cockpit pane and whirred it around in a circle, causing a hole to appear above the both of them. Not hesitating she leaped out into open air, her frame vanishing from Ryker's view. The canine was a bit surprised at her action, he didn't think she had much room to maneuver much less use her sword to escape the transport.

"I have an ejector seat your know..." he muttered under his breath as he pressed the button. His seat went rocketing out of the smoking wreck, soaring high above the trees before he witnessed the fighter crash into a fiery wreck. Ryker watched it with interest on his quick descent, wondering just what had went wrong.

"Ryker?? Ryker???" Emily shouted over the coms. "What was that??"

"My engine exploded over the forest in front of CDF HQ." Ryker answered putting a paw to his head. "Had to eject."

"Exploded?" the calico questioned. "Just out of the blue?"

"Something is going on here," Ryker scanned the surrounding area as his chair was hovering lightly towards ground. "Something sinister. I'm going to need your help Em."

The dog squinted as he though he saw something move down below him. "I think we've been targeted."

Corneria -Cornerian Division Academy-Forest Area

Panther looked behind him as he saw yet another explosion-this one again having Leon's signature all over it. The giant cat shook his head in disbelief.

"You worry Panther, Leon," he talked into his coms. "We're supposed to be keeping as quiet as possible, yet your killing urge is going to hoist us before it is over."

Panther started to land only a few feet from where one of the carriers were. His cockpit opened with a hiss.

In the carrier one of the ruffians had come to inspect the noise Bill was producing. He looked at the radio Bill had dropped and picked it up delicately. Then he looked at the dog menacingly.

"I think the Captain here was calling for help." The ruffian presented the item to his superior.

"Aside from Master Caroso, we've had a large amount of activity in the forest area," his superior replied. "We'll just get ready for them. But in the meantime we do not deviate from the plan. Do you understand?"

The Sargasso crony nodded.

Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy- Empty Room

A couple of security robots from Tigress's lab had roved down the hall rushing to the empty room Jake was in, a clear sign the simian had called them there with some more hacking.

"Ah, hey guys! Come on in! Make yourself comfortable!" Jake waved as they surrounded the wolf, guns cocked.

It seemed that Rasper himself was surrounded. There was no way he was possibly ready for what happened next...

"Heeeeere you go," Jake smiled placing the mp3 in Rasper's paw. As the wolf would look on in confusion. Jake would open his mouth and begin to explain.

"On wait, sorry you don't know how it works....excuse me..." the simian angled himself a little so that he could have his head on the side of the lupus. "You see...I rigged this to work the fire button...and this makes them move...Oh! This is nice. You're gonna love this. Hit the 'playlist' button right here? Boom! Self destruct!"

Jake laughed as he went on in his explanation to his would be captor, showing Rasper how to control the robots with his mp3.

*-Homecoming-*

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:52 AM - May 26, 2014 #223

Falcory wrote:

"Slippy! Call for backup now!" Krystal ordered sternly. She leaned in the room and fired a few more rounds taking out three more Sargasso Cronies. But the room was still crawling with them. Even though Todd and Lola were free now, they were still in danger. Two ruffians coming in close attempted to attack the pair of them-each coming from a separate side. How the couple of foxes would react was yet to be seen.

Todd and Lola stood back to back, and fired, Todd fired at one approaching Ruffian, Lola at the other.

Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

1:58 PM - May 26, 2014 #224

She would do as told, immediately, just to give no trouble. In fact, she almost began to.
Only, she was nervous, and feared she wouldn't be able to travel quietly and unnoticably enough (no matter where she was in the place, anyway). So she silently jerked back to previous position and froze.
She flashed the lynx a worried look; hoping she'd figure out what exactly the problem was.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:31 PM - May 27, 2014 #225

Unbeknownst to the Saragosso ruffians, they had already been infiltrated. Cloaked under the guise of their personal cloaking devices, the Kemorainian mercs were setting EMP charges everywhere - including the carrier. The charges each had a cloaking device of their own, hiding them from view until they started their three-second countdown. If all of them detonated simultaneously, everything electronic in the immediate area would be fried. Even if the ruffians removed the devices, there were so many, they would never be able to remove them all in a three-second window to prevent their equipment from being hit with multiple EMP charges.

And the Kemorainians didn't have to work long; they finished setting their charges, and retreated from the area. K'torr looked through a pair of binoculars, and watched as the Kemorainian commander hit the detonator, and more than four dozen EMP charges appeared as little black dots all over the place. On the carrier, up out of the Ruffians' reach, the little black dots would be easily mistaken for scorch marks - unless one had the sharp eyes to spot the small numbers counting down.

3... 2... 1...

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:25 PM - May 31, 2014 #226

Fox gritted his teeth a bit, but while keeping his blaster raised, he took off his communicator and placed it, along with the small tablet, onto the table at the foot of the generals bed. "Alright Wolf, now what?"

Marcus turned to Miyu and was about to say something, but then decided to hold his tongue. He pressed into the communicator, "Marcus Mitchell here, who is this?"

The old hare chuckled, "Peppy Hare here, what is going on? Why the Morse Code?" he asked, a bit confused.

Marcus sighed, "We have a foothold situation, Gener......." he stopped himself very quick, he had to stay focused on the facts, "Mr. Hare."

It was then Dr. Orberus walked by, "One of the nurses overheard you needed this..." he handed Marcus what he asked earlier and quickly walked off.

"Odd....." Marcus said aloud, as he instructed all personnel to vacate the area.

He quickly began getting to work on it. After a few moments the only image to appear on the screen was 'snow'. "Seems Wolf anticipated people looking in...." he began to work again.

Leon made sure he was cloaked. Before Ryker and Angel landed, he responded to Panther, "Ooooh....But at least I am distracting them and keeping them from the base...hehehehehe.....and if they die....well...we shall what happens.."

He climbed a leafless tree, watching as the two landed.

Rasper however was not amused, smashing the mp3 player in his hand.

He let go of the chimp and just eyed him, "Seems without the Kesh'Na'Thir, you are a lot braver then I remember." he smirked.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

9:16 PM - Jun 06, 2014 #227

*-Homecoming-*

Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Infirmary

Wolf instantly shot it with his secondary blaster, the tablet and communicator blowing to bits. General Pepper jumped and looked up in surprise. O' Donnel ignored him.

"Now we go for a walk. Discuss things. Like men." Wolf seemed to smirk. "I'm sure there a few things you want to ask me anyway." The wolf headed toward the door.

"...Star...Wolf..?" General Pepper croaked. He held out a paw shakily, trying to reach at the lupine.

Miyu rolled her eyes when the female fox nervously shuffled back to her original spot.

This is exactly why you don't bring a green, she thought to herself. She decided for now it was probably best to leave her alone and not give her any orders. The feline had half a mind to tell her to leave and get away from the area as far as possible.But she'd probably panic in that too. Trip over something. It was no telling with her.

Miyu cocked another eyebrow as Dr. Orberus walked by and handed Marcus a tablet. One of the nurses overheard you needed this..." he had stated.

"Odd..." Marcus had remarked. The female cat shifted uncomfortably. She was starting to get a read on what was going on here.

"Why? You undercover agents usually don't use medical staff?" she asked him sarcastically.

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice said aloud. Miyu's ears flattened and she turned around.

"Fay!!" she hissed. "What are you doing here girl?!"

The poodle looked down at her glove to re-read the earlier text and then looked up again calmly. "You sent me a message? You asked me to meet you here?" She responded a bit of a confused look.

"Oh." Miyu calmed, realizing she had done that very thing before everything had erupted. "That's right..."

A brief second later, Wolf exited the room. He observed everyone in the hallway with a bit of surprise but he nevertheless stayed composed. Miyu reacted the opposite way however. Jumping to her feet she aimed her blaster in the mercenary's direction and squinted. She only hoped Marcus had done the same. They were power in numbers.

Can't say he's under arrest...I don't know what he's done yet, she fumbled for declaration in her mind.

"You're on CDF property!" she decided to announce. "Drop the weapon!"

The two ruffians leaping towards Todd and Lola were quickly dispatched, both of the foxes having unleashed fire on them at close blank range and swiftly killing them. However there were more than a few left. And as Krystal laid fire into the room from behind her covering, Slippy was becoming all too well of the situation...

"Slippy! Call for backup!!" Krystal shouted once more, her nimble frame twisting across the open air of the doorway to enhance her chances of missing blaster fire.

"...Yahhhhhhhh!" Slippy yelled jumping out from behind his covering and firing wildly, determined to rid the room of his enemies. Most with pelted and riddled with energy shots, falling to the ground. But one chaotically flew towards the door's entrance. It grazed Krystal on the head.

"Uhhh!" she yelled. She fell to ground unconscious, her life status undetermined.

"Ohmigosh!" Slippy squealed and put a webbed hand to his mouth. "Krystal!!!"

There were only three ruffians now. But they were a bit stunned at the current events and had hesitated enough for any nearby fighters to take advantage of the situation.

Corneria- Forest Grounds /Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building- Office

Ryker jumped out of his chair before it hit the ground and he un-holstered his weapon swinging it around cautiously. He had been through here hundreds of times to traverse between the Academy and CDF headquarters. But this time was different. This time felt unsecured. He had the feeling he wasn't alone in this forest.

Angel was in a nearby tree right above the German Shepherd with the same feeling. However she had more of a premonition who was behind their near-death experience.

The stalker from the cafe. Something had told her earlier that he wouldn't leave them alone so easily. And it looked like she had been right. Now the only question was had he simply planted a bomb to go off on timer when they had taken off? Or had he done it seconds before he plummeted of the ship and below to safety?

Angel began to slip through the branches of the trees, her paws carrying her silently. Her eyes began to look for whatever distortion she could find, any unusual or abnormal patterns to register. Right now it was safer to assume the latter. If he was here...she would find him.

As the artic vixen took off, Ryker below began to tread the area carefully. He had believed he saw something more down here before he landed, and he was quite sure it wasn't Angel.

"I'm alerting security personnel to meet you in the forest. Code Five," Emily told the chief as she tapped on the holographic wall. "I'll be tapping them into this channel in approximately six minutes and link you all up."

"Perfect. I owe you again." Ryker looked sharply to his left and continued.

Emily eyes widened as she came across the blurb of General Pepper's being in the infirmary. "And...Ryker? After you've taken care of what you have to...contact me again. I have something to tell you."

"Affirmative." Ryker nodded he walked deeper into the forest, trailing after another area that he thought moved...

Panther quietly walked up to one of the transport and was beginning to enter when he witnessed the entire power shut off before him with a low hum. The giant cat eyes to the left of him and inspected the area.

"Transport you've been compromised," he alerted the ruffians inside in his com. "Carry out the next phase now!"

With little warning a ruffian approached Bill and pulled a needle from his arm. The contents inside it was purplish and silver and it glowed a bit as you could see it moving and the colors intertwining with each other. As two other Sargasso Cronies held the dog, he would find the needle going into his shoulder-a painful process that would make him scream or grunt. After the vial of eerie properties were emptied into his body, the ruffian would pull out.

Bill would feel very very sick.

Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy- Empty Room

Jake smiled and reached up to pat Rasper on the head like a little child.

"Well...you were uglier when with them. But now you're fine! A sparkling product of society! A role model! An inspiration to us-"

Jake stopped and sniffed a little bit. Then he looked to the side.

"...I'm hungry. You hungry? I'm starving..." the simian began to march out of the room. "I hope they have cheeseburgers..."

*-Homecoming-*

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:09 AM - Jun 07, 2014 #228

[offtopic]Good to see you again Falcory![/offtopic]
wrote:Corneria- CDF Headquarters - Transmission Room One

The two ruffians leaping towards Todd and Lola were quickly dispatched, both of the foxes having unleashed fire on them at close blank range and swiftly killing them. However there were more than a few left. And as Krystal laid fire into the room from behind her covering, Slippy was becoming all too well of the situation...

"Slippy! Call for backup!!" Krystal shouted once more, her nimble frame twisting across the open air of the doorway to enhance her chances of missing blaster fire.

"...Yahhhhhhhh!" Slippy yelled jumping out from behind his covering and firing wildly, determined to rid the room of his enemies. Most with pelted and riddled with energy shots, falling to the ground. But one chaotically flew towards the door's entrance. It grazed Krystal on the head.

"Uhhh!" she yelled. She fell to ground unconscious, her life status undetermined.

"Ohmigosh!" Slippy squealed and put a webbed hand to his mouth. "Krystal!!!"

There were only three ruffians now. But they were a bit stunned at the current events and had hesitated enough for any nearby fighters to take advantage of the situation.
"Slippy you moron!" Todd shouted.

"We'll chew him out later. Todd, Get Krystal in here to safety! I'll cover you!" said Lola. Todd handed Lola his rifle and dragged Krystal to safety, as Lola provided covering fire against the three remaining Ruffians. She then followed Todd and Krystal into the safety of the classroom.

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:34 AM - Jun 08, 2014 #229

[OOC]Thanks Julius! Life hasn't been all that great to me lately so I've been less frequent. Sorry[/OOC]

*-Homecoming-*

Lola cover fire proved very useful. She caught one of the ruffians dead between the shoulder blades and his neck, making him rocket to floor lifeless. Another shot she targeted when into the pelvic area of the next ruffian. While not dead like his comrade he was wishing he was-he clutched his lower front and dropped to his knees a muffled groan echoing from his lips from the pain.

The last Sargasso Crony fired back getting low to the ground. Hiding behind one of his team's dead body he waited for a lull.

In the classroom, Slippy shook his head in panic examining Krystal's limp frame that Todd had brought in.

"I-I-I didn't-!" he stuttered. "I didn't mean too-!" he began again. "Krystal! Oh gosh! Krystal!!!"

The vixen would however not hear him. As Todd would lean down to check her situation, he would get a pulse and a heartbeat but it would be very faint.

In the deep recesses of Krystal's mind...

Krystal would wake up alone. Nothing but dark would be around her. Everything completely silent. Everything completely still. She blinks. She wonders where she is and how she got here. The last thing she remembers is...nothing.

Suddenly a figure becomes visible to her in the distance. She starts to walk towards it. There's something about the figure that's familiar to her...but also something ominous. Nevertheless the feeling of being alone overpowers her good judgement and she moves forward, desperate to at least see another soul.

"H-Hello-?" she calls out. But the figure is not moving. It stays eerily still.

"Hello??" she calls out a bit louder. She walks a little slower towards the body. "Do you know where I am? Or what's going on? Hello...?"

*-Homecoming-*

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:37 AM - Jun 09, 2014 #230

Fox didn't bat an eye when Wolf destroyed his gadgets. "Oh yeah.....I would like nothing more..." he snarled. He heard the general waking up, "Everything is going to be ok General......trust me.." he stated.

Marcus was about to say something to Miyu about the whole undercover thing when Fay appeared. "hmph....don't say anything else about her being here then..." he whispered to Miyu, thumbing towards Avaika.

When the door had opened to the General's room Marcus jumped back, pulling Avaika behind him, then standing next to Miyu. Upon hearing what she declared to Wolf, it took every ounce of willpower to not ducktape her mouth. "Wolf! You are under arrest for trespassing on CDF Academy, and on many accounts of Terrorism...And for..."

"CADETS, STAND DOWN!" came roaring voice of Fox coming out of the room after Wolf. "That's an Order." he didn't take his eyes off Wolf for a second, "Wolf......they have no part in this.....let's just keep moving..." he stated, keeping his blaster raised.

Marcus' left eye began to twitch a bit, this was his first time even around Fox, but he sensed strongly what he was feeling. After a few moments.......he lowered his weapon, "Y-yes...sir..." he stated, placing a hand on Miyu's blaster to make sure she did the same.

As if from nowhere, but all around, Ryker and Angel would begin hearing something...

"Naughty little fly...
Why does it cry....?
Caught in a web.....
Soon....will.....be......DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" came the maniacal laughter of Leon from almost every direction. The Chameleon kept moving, making sure to stay behind either of the two he was following, jumping back and forth between them at every turn......like the spider....he was toying with the flies.

Without much warning, or thought actually, Rasper grabbed the chimp, swung him around, and backhanded him hard enough to knock him to the floor.