Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 26th, 2014, 3:31 am #11

Todd nodded, and crept quietly towards the valve. He waited for the guards to make their rounds to the other side of the room, then he quietly went up to the valve, used the wrench, and caused it to fall off of the pipe. The gas leaked out of the pipe steadily. Todd took cover, and an alarm went off.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

April 26th, 2014, 3:37 am #12

"Subtle," Bill grumbled. He quietly spoke into his communicator, "Todd, get your ass back here before those apes spot you!"

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 26th, 2014, 3:40 am #13

Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

Because of the earlier explosion, a few ships had flown by to investigate. Chatter was abuzz on the nearby frequencies.

"We've got an alarm in sector six!"

"Are you freakin insane?! We can't investigate it! We'll be dead if we don't do something fast!"

"I see...I see something..."

"Run! Run you fool! Get outta here!"

Another noise penetrated the air this time. It was the giant whoosh of flames roaring around in a nearby area. Once again....faint maniacal laughter could be heard.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 26th, 2014, 3:40 am #14

Todd got back to Bill. "Hey...we'll be in soon. By the way, did you hear an explosion and creepy laughter a while ago?" he asked Bill.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

April 26th, 2014, 3:52 am #15

(Last post for the night. Gonna get off here, play a bit of Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, then get some shut-eye. I'd advise you read up on the ships I posted - K'torr's Marauder Drones can become any one of those [though he only has a limited number of them, so only a few will be used at once].)

"Yeah, I heard it - and it's creeping me out," Bill said. "What'd you do with the Monkey wrench?" Bill kept his attention on the enemy troops, waiting for them to be stupid and leave the entrance unguarded while they're running from the gas leak [or trying to fix it].

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 26th, 2014, 3:55 am #16

(Okay cool!)

Todd held up the wrench. "Here." he whispered.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 26th, 2014, 3:57 am #17

Fox looked over at the General. "Pardon me General. But I have noticed a few of the seats missing. Where is Bill and my cousin, Todd? I thought they were helping with the training of recruits."

Peppy noticed Falco being the usual feather brain that he was. He turned his head over to his side and saw Slippy. He leaned in, "Heya Slip, what's eating you? You haven't looked so great since we got here...you ok?"

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 26th, 2014, 4:25 am #18

Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

The chatter was beginning to increase over several transmissions.

"I...I never knew the heck that was there!! Was that always THERE?!"

"What?! Report! It can't be there! We see it here too!"

"Are you kidding me?! Are there two of them ?!"

No! No! Four! We've got 21st and 4th company acknowledging some on their end!

This is crazy!!! How could he hide so many Bioweapons!? And why would he turn on us---arrggghhh!

Abruptly two of Androsses forces came running past Bill and Todd's area. One stopped to eye them suspiciously.

"Hey! Are you-?" he began.

The other tugged on his arm.

"Forget Corneria! If we don't get to our ships we're not going to make it...there's no way in heck someone can fight those things with a blaster! It'll be freakin suicide!"

Nodding in agreement quickly, the two ran off and left Bill and Todd by their lonesome. Not long after they left the ground began to tremble lightly.

The old hound dog smiled slightly.

"Bill and Todd are actually on a top priority mission. Due to some new technology that was recently developed we believe they'll be a high chance we'll be successful." General Pepper pressed a button on one of the nearby consoles and a large blue field enveloped him and the Starfox team, it's design was to prevent any noise to escape from the confines of that area.

"I believe you know that Bill and Todd now operate under Cerberus- a black ops team that undertakes special missions. The details are not to be known to outsiders but I'm making an exception for all of you. You all could use a bit of encouragement."

"I guess we're rolling with the big boys today," Falco remarked dryly.

General Pepper pushed another button as this time the Cerberus logo appeared on a holo-screen in front of the entire team. General Pepper spoke aloud calmly.

"This is General Pepper of the CDF, authorization clearance nine nine ten one. Squad Leader Bill Gray. Status report on how things bode."

Slippy looked at Peppy immediately after his question and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! I'm just fine Peppy!" The way he'd made the statement sounded hollow however. As if he were hiding something...

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 26th, 2014, 4:33 am #19

"What the hell!?" Todd asked, noticing that the enemy soldiers who spotted them suddenly fled rather than fought. Hearing the chaos, the panicked screams and shouting, he turned to Bill. "Maybe we should get outta here!" he said as he felt the ground rumbling.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

April 26th, 2014, 4:40 am #20

Bill raised an eyebrow as the two Venomian troops ran off. Then, he felt the ground shaking. "Tell me you all felt that," he grumbled. His communicator squawked, and it was clear who it was.
wrote:"This is General Pepper of the CDF, authorization clearance nine nine ten one. Squad Leader Bill Gray. Status report on how things bode."
"Can't talk right now, sir - Venomian troops are going apeshit, and not over our presence here!" Bill reported.

"Uh, sir... what's that?" one of the NCOs asked, pointing to something in the distance.