Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

April 12th, 2014, 5:32 pm #11

Ohoho! My pal, how would you know that? You haven't even seen the way I rp canon roles! FD
But thanks for your support and all. XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 14th, 2014, 1:48 am #12

I dunno...just trying to be encouraging...plus I've messed up in RP with main/canon characters before myself.

On another note, this place won't drag anymore! It's been fixed!

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 14th, 2014, 9:53 am #13

Julius Quasar wrote:I dunno...just trying to be encouraging...plus I've messed up in RP with main/canon characters before myself.On another note, this place won't drag anymore! It's been fixed!
Yeah I noticed. Thanks buddy!

On yet another note I'n putting the list of the players in the RP thus far. I'm still yet undecided for where the RP will take place...but I'm starting to think I should put it to a vote: Galaxies or Lylat Life?

Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

April 14th, 2014, 12:03 pm #14

My final decision: I am hopping on in with Avaika (alt ver.). (I mean, I don't know exactly what I want to do with her, and may still need some guidance on that or somesuch, but I know some of the possible ways she can fit into this rp now and I thank you for allowing me to see how. Thanks so much. )
Yes, I would like to partake in this rp.

As for your question to everyone... I feel like I haven't an answer for that. I dunno...
My answer is NOPE it's here only for me. I'd feel a massive load of discomfort there, sorry. (If it ends up there, I may drop out, which is bad for me because technically, I have never roleplayed here at all (not counting my 13 year old self's mistakeful acts of stupidity and obliviousness five years ago which I still so regret to this day so very much) due to being so unreasonably nervous about openly posting here all the time, which is FAR wasteful of my join, I think, especially since I'd been rescued from some troll someplace else to get here... and I have been working real hard to come out of that darned shell of mine. That atrocious, unreasonable-to-hide-in shell. All of my efforts, past and current, will be in vain. All of them. Wasted. The other place is not my kind of environment... I'm a KID trapped inside an adult's body, you could say. I'm a freaking scaredy-cat. There's stuff that I just plain-out avoid due to (extreme) discomfort or the possibility of. Just saying.

Sorry if this all sounds selfish. )

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 15th, 2014, 3:40 am #15

Well no it doesn't sound particularity selfish. Even if it did though. The whole reason fro the vote is to find out which place most people would prefer.

So far I see to be getting a lot of "either one is fine" so Galaxies is looking a little bit more likely. I'm not quite interested in loosing any players, and so far no one seems extremely against coming here.

Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

April 15th, 2014, 3:54 am #16

Ah, okay then. Thanks for letting me know.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 15th, 2014, 5:14 am #17

HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa....just realized it was posted here too :p

I'll be in this rp on either site even if it kills me xD

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

April 15th, 2014, 1:28 pm #18

Still got me on the list, eh?

EDIT: General K'torr & DMCS Iron Regent Put K'torr's profile up, and added something I forgot to mention on LL.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 15th, 2014, 6:59 pm #19

Well, considering several of the Members on SFG are also on LL. So the same people have the same roles

Right now, the place where the rp is going to be held is in question. That is why the same topic is in two places

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

April 16th, 2014, 12:05 am #20

It's seeming like it's definitely going to be here though seems like the most logical choice considering all the feedback I'm getting.

However LL seems like it has more of an influx of members and I'm trying to rake in as many characters as I can.