Corneria College

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:03 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #1

Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )


Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.
Quote
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 4:27 PM - Jan 05, 2009

12:54 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #2

(hey Kid use present tense)

Meanwhile in the basic engineering Class a large female white tiger played with a wrench that was in her hand twirling it around as she waited for the class to start. A Blue Vixen walked into the class room "You sure you can handle this class?" Krystal the Blue Vixen asked.


"You think you can handle astronomy and P.E." Tigress the large Tiger asked.


"Good point see you later Tigress." Krystal said walking out of the classroom
Quote
Like
Share

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant
Joined: 5:28 PM - Nov 13, 2010

1:07 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #3

Outside the college, a shuttle landed, allowing its passengers - none of whom were Cornerian - to exit. The first was a human, Rick Thompson, followed by a Cardassian named Tret Morke'el. The third passenger, a Protoss by the name of Kalzar, walked out, followed by a Romulan named Darvan Tulak. The four found themselves the subject of stares coming from the rest of the student body. Rick decided to break the silence.

"Hey, we're from the Interstellar Exchange Program! You don't have to gawk at us like a deer caught in headlights!" He hollered. This brought chuckles from some students, but slightly angered looks from others, especially a doe carrying a large stack of books. Rick quickly looked at her, before simply saying "Oh....".

"What is it you humans say at times like this?" Tret asked. "Smooth move, exlax?"

"Shut up, Tret."
Quote
Like
Share

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major
Joined: 12:35 AM - Jul 30, 2010

1:13 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #4

Kid_Cortet wrote:Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )


Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.
Mark stirred out of bed, and climbed out of his bunk. "Guh....what time is it?" His ears spiked when he noticed the time. He had maybe 5 minutes to get to class, if he was lucky. "Crap crap..." He gathered all of his things, and headed out the door, and ran down to the walkway to the academic side of the campus. "Don't be late Mark, Don't be late" He said to himself. As this happened he ran into an individual, and he stopped. "Dude, I am sorry!!!" He said to the Fox wolf Hybrid
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:16 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #5

FoxMcCloud wrote:
Kid_Cortet wrote:Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )


Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.
Mark stirred out of bed, and climbed out of his bunk. "Guh....what time is it?" His ears spiked when he noticed the time. He had maybe 5 minutes to get to class, if he was lucky. "Crap crap..." He gathered all of his things, and headed out the door, and ran down to the walkway to the academic side of the campus. "Don't be late Mark, Don't be late" He said to himself. As this happened he ran into an individual, and he stopped. "Dude, I am sorry!!!" He said to the Fox wolf Hybrid
Colin was caught off guard when he was bumped into and he jumped a bit, starring at the one who hit him. He shook his head, "No no, it is my fault, should have payed more attention to where I was going..." he responded.
Quote
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:21 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #6

Outside, Ryoohki was stopped by an instructor.

"Yes, Mrs. Yates? What is it this time?" Ryoohki said lazily, knowing that she would most likely gripe about his dress code. He had to face it almost every day, for he hides a secret he hides from even the closest of his friends, if he had any, that is.

"Ryoohki, I want you to fix that disgusting bulge in the back of you pants. I don't know how you manage to put them on wrong every morning, but it needs to be stopped."

Ryoohki hung himself over. "Gaaahhhhh... I'll fix it right away, Mrs. Yates."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "And don't let me catch you looking like that again. I won't let you embarrass me and my school like that." With that she left Ryoohki making a strangling movement behind her back. Then he sighed and looked back at the bulge in the back of his pants. "Damn, I knew if I walked to fast this thing would bunch up again. This thing does NOT like being held in captivity, that's for sure." He walked into the nearest building and ducked inside the first male restroom he found. Making sure it was empty, he went into the furthest unoccupied stall and closed and locked the door behind him.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down slightly, enough to free his dark secret: a second long and bushy tail. Sighing, he smoothed it out with a paw and tucked it down one of the legs of his pants: something he did not like to do. He pulled up his pants again, fastened them, and flushed the toilet to make sure any outside observer know he had a purpose in there.
Quote
Share

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major
Joined: 3:32 AM - Jun 28, 2010

1:25 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #7

Despite the heat being a pain, A Fox with Black Fur, Long Black hair that trailed down to his back, a Dark Skull T-shirt, and Frameless Shades Had Somehow peacefuly Fallen Asleep on a Bench outside the School building... Which was a while ago, yet hasn't moved or awakened since...
Quote
Like
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 4:27 PM - Jan 05, 2009

1:25 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #8

Tigress looked at her wrist whatch wondering If anyone would be early to the mecahnic class.

KRystal's classes (astronamy and Physical education) didn't start till later in the day So she desided to walk to the other side of the Campus.


Meanwhile outside a Bluish Grey female hybrid walked up to The male hybrid relaxing on a bench. Rolling her eyes she Shook him. "Wake up sleepy head."
Quote
Like
Share

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant
Joined: 5:28 PM - Nov 13, 2010

1:31 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #9

"So, what's your first class, Darvan?" Rick asked.

"Engineering. Same as Kalzar." The Romulan replied.

"And what about you and Tret?" Kalzar asked telepathically.

"Oh, we've got Astronomy." Tret replied. "See ya!"

Darvan and Kalzar exchanged worried looks.

"By the gods... They have the same first class together?" The Protoss asked.

"I really pity the poor sucker who had to be their teacher."
Quote
Like
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 4:27 PM - Jan 05, 2009

1:33 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #10

Taran'atar wrote:"So, what's your first class, Darvan?" Rick asked.

"Engineering. Same as Kalzar." The Romulan replied.

"And what about you and Tret?" Kalzar asked telepathically.

"Oh, we've got Astronomy." Tret replied. "See ya!"

Darvan and Kalzar exchanged worried looks.

"By the gods... They have the same first class together?" The Protoss asked.

"I really pity the poor sucker who had to be their teacher."
(I think I pity them more Tigress is 7 foot tall)

Tigress looked at her whatch again fooling around with a bolt she found laying around.
Quote
Like
Share