OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:23 AM - May 16, 2014 #2371

The hybrid let out a slow, relaxing breath as she continued to play her tune.. Her ears honed on the ermine's steps as she worked her way to the bedroom. She'd find some of Sarah's suit-cases resting against the end of the bedframe, emptied of It's contents, but for the most part the place was empty.. The white-washed walls and green carpet just left a bit more to be desired. Maybe a couple posters could do the trick, when the chance was availible..

Either way, she'd hear Sarah's tune come to a brief, but simple stop.. The hybrid herself peeking an eye open as she glanced over to the bed-room. "Just letting you know;" She called out, "I already called top bunk.."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

9:29 AM - May 16, 2014 #2372

"What, having to pull yourself all the way up just to get into bed after a long, tiring day? Ugh, how dare you take the top bunk?" She was quite sarcastic in her delivery, but in a good-spirited way. "Top's all yours, sweetheart."

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:38 AM - May 16, 2014 #2373

While she knew It was sarcasm, the hybrid couldn't help but laugh.. Oh yeah, she had a feeling her and this Fichinian would get along just fine. "Hehe.. Okay then, 'toots'. Your loss.." She laughed, and once again continued her practice.. "Oh, and just for the record; I tend to play alot around this time...Hope you don't mind."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

9:40 AM - May 16, 2014 #2374

Sadie shrugged, though shortly, upon realizing that Sarah wouldn't have seen the gesture, she replied with, "Nah, should be fine. If I need you to stop so I can study or something, I'll just let you know. When do you plan on sleeping?"

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:42 AM - May 16, 2014 #2375

"Depend's," The hybrid began, grunting a little as she sat up with the guitar in her lap. Tail lightly swishing as she turned her head toward the bedroom. "What time Is it? My watch broke sometime last week."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

9:44 AM - May 16, 2014 #2376

"Hell if I know. Not that late; I was just wondering. Figured I should know if we're going to be living together," she said.