Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:34 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1571

Votaris nodded, "And that is what has me scared....." he curled back up in the seat again, having too many thoughts running through his mind.

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:37 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1572

"Why does it scare you that he cares for you as a friend?" John asked. John was a little lost, Votaris told him earlier at the hospital, that he wanted Mark to care for him as a friend, much like an older brother...

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:40 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1573

Votaris sighed, "Cause after thinking about it....I started liking him more then just a friend....and don't know how to feel anymore when around him. Even thinking about him...I blush...." he clinched his fists. "Just....takes us to your place.....please.." he begged, wanting it all to end.

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:42 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1574

John nodded, and began driving back. Doing as he wanted..... He parked the car in the driveway, and looked at Votaris.... Unsure of what to say, or do to help make him feel better.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:43 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1575

Votaris would unbuckle the seat belt, and would just look at the door until John opened it from the outside. A part of him almost did not want to get out, having to face Tobie and Jade again....not to mention the risk of the woman they were protecting hearing about this.

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:47 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1576

Jade soon woke up on the bed rubbing her head. "Guh, I really need to work on that" She said chuckling to herself. She soon went to the living room and found Tobie on the couch. "Hey, Votaris and John will be fine, you head to bed.

John looked at Votaris who seemed to not want to get out of the vehicle. "Votaris......" He stated with a voice..... "Look, one way or another you are going to have to face the reality of the situation you are going into. You are not going to be able to run away from it, and think it will solve problems......You need to confront it one way or another....." He stated

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:51 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1577

Tobie looked up at Jade, "It is my fault he ran...I have been nothing but a jerk to him since I found out who he was at the hospital...." he confessed.

Votaris was about to lose it again, "I know.....I am going to fail.....there is no other way to confront it......none that I can really see...." his breathing began to pick up, his eyes already watering.

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

9:54 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1578

"Though you actions were wrong, it was the past. Now you have the chance to catch up and be nice to him again." Jade responded.

John picked Votaris up and gave him a hug. "Trust me you will find a way, there is always a way, you just haven't found it yet. While still holding Votaris, he began to walk into the house

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

10:02 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1579

Tobie shook his head, "I know....we grew up together until I left the group and met you two three years ago...." he stated, "But.....how can you bury such feelings of hatred to someone who bullied me for years?" he asked

Votaris felt the hug, and soon hugged back. He held onto John as he was carried, "Make a single short comment and I swear....." he chuckled a bit, letting a smirk grow upon his face.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

11:38 PM - Jan 25, 2011 #1580

Todd, Silas, and Akasha sat down in detention. Todd walked up to Silas. "You're in my seat!" he told Silas. "I don't see your name on it." Silas replied nonchalantly. Todd pointed to the desk surface. The name "TODD" was etched faintly into it. "Okay then." Silas said, rolling his eyes. He let Todd have his seat, and he moved to another desk.