Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:20 AM - May 17, 2011 #41

Trust me, when he and StarWarsStarTrek went at it, I nearly broke down and cried because of how stupid their arguements were.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

1:25 AM - May 17, 2011 #42

I like people like that, they make me feel TONS better about myself.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:31 AM - May 17, 2011 #43

You wouldn't like KSW. All he does is lie, flamebait, make idiotic claims, create duals to circumvent his banning, insult, make more idiotic claims, say that anyone who disagrees with him is an "uneducated moron", and just be a general pain in the board's collective @$$.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

1:34 AM - May 17, 2011 #44

So he's a politician?

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:42 AM - May 17, 2011 #45

He would be, if he didn't claim that people were idiots for electing conservatives and liberals into office. Seriously, if you're conservative, he thinks you're an idiot. Same if you're liberal. He also once claimed that each state in the U.S. is it's own sovereign nation. No joke.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

3:15 AM - May 24, 2011 #46

KSW's newest sock, "HeroHeeto" (Yeah, named himself after the Japanese Emperor in World War II, shows you just what kind of classiness we're dealing with here), has started reaching new lows. He's started using other people's sexual kinks as ways to try and discredit them. KSW is starting to reach a point where I honestly think that the world would be a better place without him.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

3:17 AM - May 24, 2011 #47

I agree with you there, what a dick!

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

3:23 AM - May 24, 2011 #48

Hire a team of former US Navy SEALs to deal with him then, they're good at tracking IP addresses.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

10:57 PM - Aug 02, 2011 #49

Haven't seen KSW in some time. That's good news. SWST's being his usual insufferable self. But there is a new development. As of today, Gagh has let Blackfoot and all his sockpuppets out of DayCare. That's right, there's going to be all sorts of - as Blackfoot would put it - bustin'. Up Top!

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

9:17 PM - Sep 19, 2011 #50

Well, since Blackfoot was let out of DayCare, he left us this incomprehensible, but still hilarious message:
Blackfoot wrote:Dawg! "New Age Posting" runs deep. To deep for you to comprehend. Truth be told you you know the deal. No need to worry though, I(Blackfoot) will do this doggie style on my return. Your services will not be needed this time "Gagh". You, sir has been officially fired by "New Age Posting"

And another thang, "Gagh"

"New Age Posting" will be operated by "Blackfoot" or "CeeJay" only. Act like you don't know and it will be ALL GOOD.

UP TOP!