Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:59 PM - Feb 09, 2011 #11

Bear Paws

Troll Type: Right-Wing Idiot

Flame Warrior Type: Capitalista, Blowhard, Troglodyte, Centurion, Ideologue (Right-Wing), Duelist (Admiral Paul, Airlocke, anyone who thinks any form of change at all is a good thing), Ferrous Cranus

Where I know him from: ASVS

Exact Quote: "Save our mother f*cking site?? History is replete with names like Mussolini Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and Obama that tried to save the people from themselves..Oddly the only ones that succeeded bore names like Washington Jefferson, Churchill, and Lincoln"

Description: When the CrazyAmerica forum went down, it's members came over to ASVS until CrazyAmerica came back up. Despite the fact that the Admin of CA, stevenl said that CA going down was his fault, Bear Paws decided to blame it on Admiral Paul. Why? Who knows. Spoke of his wife like a trophy, saying "she's funny, hates geeks and their 'issues'". Claimed to have fought "Communist Fascists", despite the fact that Commies and fascists can't stand each other. When I called him out on this, he said "I don't have time to deal with malicious little children who have no respect for other people's wives!". WTF? Because of his pompous nature, and speaking of his wife like a trophy, Airlocke used the FU Store to change Bear's avatar to turtles fornicating. Bear said that this meant that Airlocke had no respect for his wife, when Airlocke explained that this meant that he was saying that Bear's wife was too good for him, and that he had to resort to, well, you get the idea. Bear Paws, however, took this harmless joke WAY too seriously, and threatened physical harm on Airlocke, despite that being both illegal and against ASVS' rules. Claimed that he "knew how to run a business", when he clearly doesn't. He's in favor of starting a business that sells products that appeal to people, but never expanding. For example, if he founded a whale oil company back in 1874, in Maine, he'd be in favor of it still selling whale oil now, despite the fact it's no longer in demand, and in fact illegal now. He doesn't seem to get it that you need to expand and change if you want to survive.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

8:18 PM - Feb 09, 2011 #12

he sounds like a real jerk to me...and an embarrassment to the right wing.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

11:23 PM - Feb 09, 2011 #13

I'd say he's an embarassment to America. If my friends in RL met him, my left-wing friends would point and laugh, my right-wing friends would facepalm, and everyone would agree to give him a good kick in the nuts.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:13 PM - Feb 10, 2011 #14

Oh, and I just realized how moronic that line of him was. Hitler and Mussolini never tried to save the people from themselves, they were Grade-A megalomaniacs.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:33 PM - Feb 10, 2011 #15

KirkSkywalker (aka SarahStar, aka Padathrawn, aka WhosYourData, aka UniversalNetGuru)

Troll Type: Rabid Star Trek Fanboy

Flame Warrior Type: Imposter (albeit not a very good one), Duelist (Non-Rabid Trekkies, Warsies, Logic, Reason, The Laws of Thermodynamics, Common Decency), Sycophant (DarkStar, but even he told KSW to calm down), Filibuster

Where I know him from: Starfleet Jedi

Exact Quote: "You're an idiot if you think the warsies are objective-- just like you're even bigger idiot if you think that scht*ping a girl makes you a man, when in reality it's just the source of where we get the LITTLE idiots."

Description: What SDA was to Wars, KirkSkywalker was to Trek. Rude, conducting excessive fanwankery, claiming that there was no way in hell that the other side could beat his side. Twice he was temp-banned, and twice he failed to learn to be polite. Also created the sock puppet account "SarahStar", as a way to say "Oh look, someone agrees with me!" Remind you of anyone else in this journal *coughBlackfootcough* Basically, he proved leon_caboose' theory about rabid fanboys. Oh yeah, he once wanted to edit one Star Trek - vs. - Star Wars comedic video, which even though it showed the Enterprise-D pwning a Star Destroyer, it showed Vader Force-choking the crew of the Enterprise (except Data), and for that, he got butthurt. Once called Praeothmin "President of the Jerry Lewis Fan Club", simply because Praeothmin's from Quebec. But his Crowning Moment of Idiocy came when he claimed that the Death Star destroyed planets by using the planet's own geothermal energy.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:24 PM - Feb 15, 2011 #16

DiegoWolfFox (aka TriggerFox, aka Yote Mustaine, aka Internet Troll, aka Squirtle the Turtle)

Troll Type: Furry Idiot

Flame Warrior Type: Rebel Without A Clue, Palooka, Ego, Duelist (jack, Loktar, me, most of TK really.)

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "BAWWWWWW!!! I AM NOT TROLL!!! I AM JESUS!!!!!!"

Description: Giving furries everywhere a bad name since 1999 (that's when he joined the furry fandom, according to his WikiFur page)! This pathetic loser, whose real name is Anthony Wake showed up at Troll Kingdom 18 months before I joined, and proceeded to spam the hell out of it, the same reason he got permabanned from UK Fur (this also from his WikiFur page). Things only got worse when his moronic sock puppets showed up. TriggerFox, especially, who reasoned that spamming DayCare would let him get out. Squirtle the Turtle, by far, was the worst. A homophobic, anti-Islamic, super-Christian, who claimed to be a "white nationalist", thsi guy claimed that America had been overthrown and replaced with Jesusland. Which led to this picture being posted by The Saint (I think):

Also, DWF has a fondness for Polish culture that makes me sortof embarassed about the Polish part of my ancestry (and I already have issues about the German, English, and Irish parts!). All in all, I'm glad that he hasn't been at TK for a while, but I also miss my (second) -favorite chew toy there. Blackfoot doesn't show up as much, so I've been kinda grumpy. In short, DWF is to furries, what Jason is to Trekkies, Bear Paws is to Republicans, and Blackfoot is to black people. An embarassment.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

6:10 AM - Mar 31, 2011 #17

null wrote:Oh, and I just realized how moronic that line of him was. Hitler and Mussolini never tried to save the people from themselves, they were Grade-A megalomaniacs.
Ha, so true man!

You should continue with this list.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

9:15 PM - Apr 08, 2011 #18

Update for KirkSkywalker!

His newest sockpuppet, SpaceWizard, baited me into a flame war with him over the canonicity of The Clone Wars and The Force Unleashed. Basically, his Star Wars canon policy is this: If he doesn't like it, out it goes. And what doesn't he like? Everything except the first 6 movies. Despite the fact that Lucas himself said that TCW and TFU are canon, he doesn't believe him. Oh yeah, he also claimed that Federation ships in Star Trek have unlimited energy supplies. I'm Pro-Trek, and I think that that's just moronic.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:40 AM - Apr 09, 2011 #19

Oh, I hate that creep! "If he doesn't like it, out it goes.", I know so many people online who are like that.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

12:48 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #20

SaintLucifer

Troll Type: Nazi Buffoon (well, that's redundant), Self-Proclaimed God, Worthless Scumbucket

Flame Warrior Type: Artful Dodger, Rebel Without A Clue, Ego, Ideologue (Super-Right-Wing), Troglodyte, Duelist (jack, Loktar, The Saint, Homo Erectus, Tyralak, me, most of TK, really).

Where I know him from: Troll Kingdom

Exact Quote: "Next time, do shut the f*ck up, and learn never to argue with a fascist about chaos, of which Communism, Anarchism and Libertarianism reek. We fascists know that in each of those societies, with such a lack of government, it would thus be every man for himself. We fascists dislike chaos, and seek the use of force to ensure order. As such, we do not allow the individuals the same liberties as those in the 3 systems, which is why they fail."

Description: Troll Kingdom's most reviled member. For obvious reasons. The reason he hasn't been banned yet is because banning him would just inflate his ego, and cause him to brag about him "being a god", due to him being banned at every other forum he posts at. To the rest of TK, he is a god. The god of inbreds, retards, Canadian pride, pathogens, and small man-parts. Claims that Canada is the "Greatest Nation on Earth", and without it, the Axis would have won World War II. As Spam Adams said: "Jesus, is Luci this retarded everywhere he goes?" He often brags about how "big his schlong is", thus leading the rest of the board to believe that he's desperately overcompensating. He pollutes any good thread on TK. We've been considering DayCaring him, so that A: we won't have to read his moronic ramblings, and B: He can't brag about how he was banned from TK.