Character Sheet

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:55 AM - Dec 19, 2010 #1

*picture if you want one*

Name-
Quite simple, actually. Unfortunately it is the most difficult step in character creation. What is your character's name? List any nicknames if he/she has one.

Age-
How old is your character? Self explanatory.

Height-
Put up how tall your character is in feet and inches

Weight-
This is a touchy subject. Especially with the female crowd. Put up in pounds how much your character weighs. This is optional.

Eye color-
What color is your character's eyes? Pretty easy, right?

Alignment-
Is your character good or bad? Chaotic or lawful? Neutral? Put it up D&D style!

Sex-
No, don't say "yes, please." We have heard that joke before. What is your character's gender? Male, Female, Hermaphrodite (for those who don't know, it's both).

Species-
Another obvious one. If it's an anthro, just put down what animal he/she is.

Fur Color-
If he/she is an anthro furry, what is his/her fur color. It doesn't have to match the animal he/she is, but if it does, just say "normal coloring."

Personality-
What is your character like? Does he/she have any quirks? Special tics? Vocal uniqueness? List it all here.

Appearance-
Is the character tall? Short? Fat? Skinny? Muscular? Flabby? What is the general outfit he/she is seen wearing? What kind of clothes does he/she like?

Hometown-
Where does he/she live? This can be about as broad as Corneria, or down to 1138 W. Claw Street. You can also list any spaceships or space stations he/she currently resides on.

Bio-
This is where you can spill it all out. List your characters history here. List any past experiences that affect today's situation.

Family-
List any family- if your character has one left alive. Also list any family history.

Weapons-
What weapons is your character usually walking around with? Include hidden weapons. Don't worry, I won't tell.

Vehicles-
What vehicles does your character own? It can be as small as a moped, or it can be a massive space ship.

Other-
Put up anything here that you feel doesn't belong in other categories.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

3:11 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #2

Isn't this just the same as the previous one with details?

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:20 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #3

Actually, i believe it is "simplified" a little bit.

Storm Raven
CDF Sergeant
CDF Sergeant

1:59 AM - May 23, 2011 #4

Name-
StormBringer

Age-
?

Height-
?

Weight-
?

Eye color-
dark brown

Alignment-
Neutral

Sex-
female

Species-
Featherwing

Fur Color-
shades of brown and pale gold

Personality-
i'll let u find out.

Appearance-
people think i look like a harpy. i have clawd birdlike arm and lages. 2 sets of wings. 1 lager that i manly use and 1 smaller that i use when flying through dificalt weather. a tail like a cats with feathers on the end to help me strear. the rest of me is coverd in feathers.

Hometown-
homestead is my home. its a floating moutain

Bio-
Featherwings and Scalewings have been at war for ears. i was on patrol when 2 Scalewings jumped me and the next thing i knew i was hurling through a wormhole and ended up in this universe. where ever here is? i hope to try and find a way home before its too late.

Family-
found without a family and rased by the elders of my people

Weapons-
i cary the Storm Haert that alows me to control the weather.

Vehicles-
none

Other-
none

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:01 AM - May 23, 2011 #5

Please move this post to a new topic titled something along the line of "Storm Raven's Characters" This topic isn't meant to hold character sheets. Thank you.

Storm Raven
CDF Sergeant
CDF Sergeant

2:38 AM - May 23, 2011 #6

srry. i'll move it