Board Updates

Zero Flare
CDF Conscript
CDF Conscript

May 10th, 2009, 2:31 pm #1

Made this sticky thread for all board updates. Members are free to post ideas and suggestions for the board as well as bug reports.
~Evilwaffles

As you have all probably noticed, I have changed around some things on the forum. Here's a rough guide of what's been changed -

~ MODERATORS AND ADMINS - I added moderators, admins and the head admins to all sections. For some strange reason, the whole forum was unmoderated. Admins, head admins and moderators can now take action in all sections and can edit/close/delete posts, etc.

~ NEW SECTIONS - I've added new catagories to the forum, such as a place for discussion of Nintendo Wii/DS games, etc. Hopefully, this will keep us all from being limited to RPing and it will encourage activity in the other areas of the forum.

~ NEW ICONS - I took a look around Google and was able to find one icon for use when posts are inactive. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could modify the colour of the icon so that it's suitable for new posts and closed topics.

If there's anything you'd like changed, let me know by posting here. I'm sure there's something I've missed.

~Zero Flare

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

May 11th, 2009, 2:32 pm #2

What the hell? It was unmoderated!? How did I miss that? Meh, it's fixed now, good job Zero.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 11th, 2009, 2:53 pm #3

Good job i think and we still need somebody to change the images for no new post or new post as it's still the same for both.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

May 14th, 2009, 12:55 pm #4

If you post up a design of what you want for these buttons I will make the images for the forum.

Speaking of images, I am going to remake the forum banner. :P

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

May 15th, 2009, 9:57 am #5

I fixed that problem that was restricting the viewing of the fan characters page to the last 30 days. All topics in every board can now be seen regardless of the date they were last posted in. Thanks to Julius for pointing out the error. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 14th, 2010, 9:09 pm #6

Big changes from my end:

Total conversion to Zeta Boards
Awesome-looking skin
Total rank overhaul
New smilies

I wasn't made head of site design for nothing! :tB):

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 25th, 2010, 1:41 am #7