An idea on recording an emulator....

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:54 PM - Dec 08, 2012 #1

i have recently discovered that i can play emulators on my desktop.....now, that being said,the first same i have ever emulated on it was Ogre Battle 64, now, not a lot of people have even heard of this gem, and i am wojdering if you guys would be ok with me making a full topic on it to show the story line (keep in mind....i will most likely hack the game since i never could before xD) that being said....let me know and i will screen shot/record it for ya :D

TheRedFox8
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

12:51 AM - Dec 09, 2012 #2

Technically, on ZB, you can't promote or even discuss acts of piracy (emulators), but I really don't care about it anymore. Go ahead.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:57 PM - Dec 09, 2012 #3

Radigal wrote:i have recently discovered that i can play emulators on my desktop.....now, that being said,the first same i have ever emulated on it was Ogre Battle 64, now, not a lot of people have even heard of this gem, and i am wojdering if you guys would be ok with me making a full topic on it to show the story line (keep in mind....i will most likely hack the game since i never could before xD) that being said....let me know and i will screen shot/record it for ya :D
*Bursts through the wall a' la` Robocop and grabs Radigal* "You are under arrest!"

But personally, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just my two bits.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

10:43 PM - Dec 09, 2012 #4

*tries to flee* nuuuuuuu! alright fine....i can probably take pictures using my camera and TV....i own the actual cartridge for it so thats another idea. the main part of the suggestion was to take screen shots to explain the game. alrighty. il scrub it and lock the topic

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:03 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #5

I'm sorry, I coulda done that for ya'.