an explanation

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

12:54 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #1

yesterday, while on the chatroom, a discussion propped itsself up about how we each felt about a 9-11 mod ina video game, if it were to ever happen. I had a cousin that died in the mass murder, but to me, making a video game keeps his memory alive letting the people who play it get a vague breif sliver of recognition for those who were there. so i let my opinion be known. JackThorn though this to be of the greatest of sins and thus we began to have a civil discussion on the matter. Eventually it gets to the point that other members of the chatroom are asking us to cease and desist. So i do. A couple posts down and jack rebrings up the topic, and so i answer him. immediatly, im asked to stop bringing things up and to let it die. again. so i do. But soon jack makes a nother comment and i respond by asking him what he ment. The chatroom is lit up with people calling for my banning and telling me to , and i quote "Waffles....Get the f$%k out....right now... or ill make you" Naturally confused, i try and make my side of the arguement known. Im duely and uttterly ignored. Then Jack leaves and it is revealed that he left the site, for somestrange reason. Im like "oh god im going to get blamed for this." And lo and behold, Radgal comes out and says "you guys havent heard from waffles because... well we warned him another time and well *looks down at feet* i banned him" out of the blue, not even letting me know. For all of my knowledge, all my counter points were void for i know not when i was banned. So thats what happened and dont let anybody else tell you i trolled, or what ever language they attempt to use. I did no such thing and in fact did absolutly nothign wrong.

i find this highly unfair an needlessly self appretiating. Im sorry if i occasionally make people angry, but if you guys are going to rage over anyhting thing that happenes, especially if im confused and have no clue whats going on, then i mihgt not as well come here. I have found my patience streached thin over the past few days and now it has come to this.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

1:00 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #2

I believe you, Waffles, this is unfair and needs to be addressed immediately

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:04 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #3

how the heck do you respond that fast?

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

1:04 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #4

I just do?

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

1:23 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #5

You're gonna make me drag you back too huh? XD

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

1:34 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #6

Who's getting dragged back?

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:35 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #7

i would like to make an appeal for my warninig level to lowered. I agree with the threat, but the other two are subjective.

first foff, i was not trolling, you consider all behavior you do not particularly agree with trolling.

the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:45 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #8

*sigh* Again? This is the second time this week.

I'll get the syringe.

No but now I know the situation and what has happened...I have to agree with you. From YOUR side of the story (and I capitalize that word because I don't know Jack's side) it seems like the situation was misunderstood. It happens. Trust me. I've been in situations like this before; being blamed when I did next to nothing wrong.

Now the next thing I'm going to say is to be meant in the nicest, most positive manner for I mean I'm not trying to insult you two.

If you guys so strongly wish to leave this site because of one little argument that people saw as a crime, I can not stop you two. I don't think anyone can. But as an outsider of the current situation, I see this 'leaving' type thing very coward like. I'm not saying you guys are cowards, but again - this is how I see it. I mean, you guys are running away from a problem you do not want to face. Abandoning those who consider you guys as friends. All for your selfish wants.

There, I said it. But honestly, I don't mean to be insulting or anything like that. It's my point of view.

I hope the decision you make is the right one.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

1:52 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #9

null wrote:the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.
That really doesn't help your case any yanno. Insults are not necessary.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:57 AM - Apr 03, 2011 #10

null wrote:i would like to make an appeal for my warninig level to lowered. I agree with the threat, but the other two are subjective.first foff, i was not trolling, you consider all behavior you do not particularly agree with trolling.the second one is jsut a rule to secure your megalomaina and to secure your heading as the leaders of ths site.
Your not exactly coming from a good position with that one your warning level thus will be decreased as normal as far as i'm conserened.