Icy
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

7:04 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #11

null wrote:Really? What was the glitch?
I don't completely remember. But it was some room or door or something that it wouldn't let you through. And I looked at walkthroughs and everything appeared as you should be able to get through it.

I may give both of those games a go again. They're too fun not to finish… ^ ^

itsjustaaron
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

8:00 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #12

Huh. :/

Well, I know that the three stones Indy gradually collects are what's needed to get through the doors in Atlantis. But good luck playing them again. :3 You'll love it.

Make sure you get the Talkies version. ;D Everything goes good in mp3s and voice. ^^

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

8:47 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #13

Adventure games are some of the greatest games I've ever played. Tomb Raider was the largest adventure series I've played, although my favorite had to be the King's Field series, however short lived it was. Other than that I've played a few adventure games here and there, stuff like Spyro and Dungeons and Dragons.

Fun stuff, but unfortunately I can't find any real good modern ones anymore. :sob:

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:56 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #14

I wish I could find Darby the Dragon somewhere online.

itsjustaaron
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

9:55 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #15

Hm... wasn't Tomb Raider more of an action game of sorts? Then again, it could count, I suppose.

I was thinking along the line of PC games which were point'n'click and things like that. This site called 'Hardcore Gaming 101' has a whole list of them.

I don't know if ScummVM will run it, but I've been kinda curious to check out Police Quest too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:00 AM - Mar 08, 2011 #16

I remember XFiles for PS1 being point-and-click.

itsjustaaron
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

6:06 AM - Mar 08, 2011 #17

lol! I owned that one. Well, for a time, at least. It was a four-disc game or something for the PS1 - and I eventually lost the other parts. :/ I got stuck midway through.