W37/Y8

Everything else

W37/Y8

Beckyb
Sapphire
Beckyb
Sapphire

May 14th, 2018, 3:25 pm #1

Afternoon all hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the sun. I have had my hair done this morning have also made a card . What are you all doing this week looks like it is going to be a good one weather wise. 

vonny
Sapphire
vonny
Sapphire

May 14th, 2018, 7:26 pm #2

spent the morning doing bits and bobs of mending. my fav bag is wearing out so I have patched it up. line dancing in the afternoon and a catch up with a friend who has ben away for a couple of weeks. Day in tomorrow and hope to do some sewing and may be a little gardening

Scrapmate
Platinum
Platinum
Scrapmate
Platinum
Platinum

May 15th, 2018, 7:47 pm #3

Gardening for me before it got too hot. I managed to get all the troughs and pots in the front finished. Now only a few pots at the back to get done.

Beckyb
Sapphire
Beckyb
Sapphire

May 16th, 2018, 7:07 am #4

I have a exciting day ahead I am going to B&Q to get 12 paving slabs  as I get a 10% off on Wednesday see told you I lived the high life. Bet your gardens are looking nice Vonny and Scrapmate my 1st  poppy has just opened and I have about 7 more to open.

Scrapmate
Platinum
Platinum
Scrapmate
Platinum
Platinum

May 16th, 2018, 7:22 am #5

I love poppies. I used to have lots of the big, showy oriental ones that I'd grown from seed but several years ago a 'gardener' decided to pull all the emerging plants out as he thought they were weeds 😞. I only have 2 or 3 plants now.
DH has a 60+ B&Q card too so we try and wait for Weds as well.

vonny
Sapphire
vonny
Sapphire

May 17th, 2018, 7:44 pm #6

hope my garden will look good in a while tho it is getting there with this sun. Bet b&q is busy with senior customers on a Weds!
Sunny but cold here today. Went charity shop shopping with my mum then for lunch which was lovely then for a hair cut this afternoon.
Tomorrow is my stitching group then dancing in the evening.
did manage a bit of crafting on Weds afternoon which made a nice change!

Beckyb
Sapphire
Beckyb
Sapphire

May 18th, 2018, 6:53 am #7

No B&Q wasn't to bad Vonny bit busy round till we were buying paving slabs and then yesterday my friend told me she has loads sod's law isn't it. We are having lovely sunshine. Had a good day crafting yesterday and hope to do the same today. 

Beckyb
Sapphire
Beckyb
Sapphire

May 20th, 2018, 8:14 am #8

Today we are going to Salisbury to meet up with brother's and a sister then going to Braemar Lodge where Dad was for a little remembrance service which I think I will be rather emotional I do so miss him. Then going to see Libby who was 13 yesterday we weren't allowed to her party it was her 1st proper party she had it at the school so all hoists and equipment was there so she had her school friends rather than just family

vonny
Sapphire
vonny
Sapphire

May 22nd, 2018, 3:04 pm #9

sounds like Libby is getting grown up now! I think it is lovely to have a service to remember your Dad even if it makes you sad too