Triumphant Return

General information referring the site and the forum.

Triumphant Return

DK3
Legend Member
DK3
Legend Member

23 Jan 2011, 18:44 #1

It's time we get this site back in order once more. I don't know what happened this time that we started slowing down again. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not still visiting the forums, this I can assure you.

Now, to get this place back on the right track, we're gonna need members help out to update the site. I don't mind doing majority of the work, but it's getting to the point that I can no longer do it alone. If anyone would like to pitch in and make the submission pages, please volunteer here.

Also, if you have any suggestions or other ways you could help get our site back together, please feel free to speak up.

eebit
Advanced Member
eebit
Advanced Member

24 Jan 2011, 02:47 #2

Ah! You're back. Wonderful news, now this place can get working and whatnot again, as you just said.

Really, all I can think of is stuff that I have already said in the past. Stuff like getting a blogs section in place on the main site, adding in all of the new pages to be officially conjoined with the place, etc. Posting tutorials on how to create the php's for the site would be helpful as well, since I certainly used the character tutorial~

My activity has slowed down for the moment, however, because I am heading into exams this coming week, and then exam break so I won't be around a computer as much. Other than that, welcome back into business DK3, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for ol' Mercurious~

The Brawlinator
Advanced Member
The Brawlinator
Advanced Member

24 Jan 2011, 03:30 #3

Yay! You're back! Though I didn't know you left. :P I think that the main problem is that we (The non-admins.) aren't doing enough to help you. For one thing, there have been plenty of submissions, but there haven't been many people actually judging the submissions. I really need to get back to my duties as a judge, so I apoligize for my lack of helping. I'll try to help some more.

Fuzzydude
Newcomer
Fuzzydude
Newcomer

03 Mar 2011, 00:00 #4

wazzup man

Also, does the Kirby anime count as anime?