Web Page

Web Page

September 5th, 2007, 7:03 pm #1

I tried putting some sound files up on my page. Put a few here and there, trying to get some hit's. Feel free to give some feedback here. Pros and cons welcome

Paul

September 6th, 2007, 12:24 am #2

nt

September 6th, 2007, 6:27 pm #3

I could upload some nice wav files and they sound a lot nicer but they would take a lot longer to load on the page start up. I hid some Christmas Story wav files on my site. A few Bullwinkle the moose files thrown in for good measure too

LOL

Paul

September 8th, 2007, 2:26 am #4

It's top notch elevator music fer sure. :^)

Last edited by airTOMYgun1 on September 8th, 2007, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 20th, 2007, 2:36 am #5

September 21st, 2007, 2:15 am #6

Singer song writers who could and did play their own instrumnets....Timeless stuff. Thanks for that!!!

Frank

October 5th, 2007, 1:36 am #7

I tried putting some sound files up on my page. Put a few here and there, trying to get some hit's. Feel free to give some feedback here. Pros and cons welcome

Paul
It was starting to drive me nuts hearing Mrs Robinson over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
But the short sound byte jazzes up the page without challenging my psychiatric health.
--
Dan (in NY)

October 6th, 2007, 6:10 am #8

I Moved it to the main page only. That should keep everyone from going insane in half the time it did before

Paul