Red Stick (Baton Rouge) Louisiana

Red Stick (Baton Rouge) Louisiana

November 16th, 2007, 5:02 pm #1

Saturday is the State FT shoot in BR. I'll be there if anyone wants to drop by and say howdy. Not sure if I'll shoot or not. Most I just go for the fellowship and food

Paul

November 18th, 2007, 10:09 pm #2

how was it? did you get a chance to shoot?

November 19th, 2007, 8:13 pm #3

Boy, is this guy a character. I never met someone so humble... I had the pleasure shooting with Paul on Saturday and let me tell you, he doesn't look like any of the posters I have of him on my wall.... Much bigger in person..

Seriously, Paul is one of the nicest guys I've met. Not only is he a wizard behind the work bench, he is a downright good fella. I never laughed so hard while shooting. He was even nice enough to make me look like a good shot. Thats comraderie!! Good shooting Paul and the pleasure was all on this side.

Matt Tibbetts

http://bayouair.freesuperhost.com/

November 19th, 2007, 8:31 pm #4

how was it? did you get a chance to shoot?
Let's not talk about that.

Paul

November 19th, 2007, 8:38 pm #5

Boy, is this guy a character. I never met someone so humble... I had the pleasure shooting with Paul on Saturday and let me tell you, he doesn't look like any of the posters I have of him on my wall.... Much bigger in person..

Seriously, Paul is one of the nicest guys I've met. Not only is he a wizard behind the work bench, he is a downright good fella. I never laughed so hard while shooting. He was even nice enough to make me look like a good shot. Thats comraderie!! Good shooting Paul and the pleasure was all on this side.

Matt Tibbetts

Yeah, on the way home I was thinking how nice it was for everyone to see me again LOL!!!!!!

Honestly, I had a good time. I knew it was all over on the last two lanes when the last few shots were zinging over the targets. Da fat lady had sung and it wuz time ta eat!!

Thanks,

Paul

November 19th, 2007, 10:10 pm #6

Matt Tibbetts

yep matt ,paul is a super fella and great sense of humour- has me choking most of the time whilst on the phone!