Jim Maccari

April 11th, 2015, 8:31 pm #1

Jim had a heart attack on April 5th and had heart surgery on April 10th. He's still in ICU until the hospital decides it's OK to move him out but it will be some time before he's able to leave the hospital. With all that said, it should go without saying it will most likely be months before he's able to process orders even after he's out. Although his web site is still open, no credit cards or payments are being processed. Shutting your web page down before the ambulance comes is usually not on the list of to do items when your suffering a heart attack.

Paul Watts

April 13th, 2015, 1:29 am #2

I pray Jim has a full and speedy recovery.

April 20th, 2015, 7:28 pm #3

Jim had a heart attack on April 5th and had heart surgery on April 10th. He's still in ICU until the hospital decides it's OK to move him out but it will be some time before he's able to leave the hospital. With all that said, it should go without saying it will most likely be months before he's able to process orders even after he's out. Although his web site is still open, no credit cards or payments are being processed. Shutting your web page down before the ambulance comes is usually not on the list of to do items when your suffering a heart attack.

Paul Watts
Get Well Paul
I just hate it when friends are sick
I know you will be back on your feet soon and orders will just have to wait
My family and I are praying for your fast recovery and I am betting you will feel like a millions dollars after its all over
Norm In Arkansas

April 22nd, 2015, 2:02 pm #4

I pray Jim has a full and speedy recovery.
I pray that Jim recovers quickly and completely
Sincerely, Scott
airguntunes.com

April 23rd, 2015, 6:58 am #5

Paul Watts
That's a bummer, but hope it's looking good for him. I imagine the same fifty airgun questions a day every day for years didn't help.
Best wishes...

April 24th, 2015, 3:42 am #6

Paul Watts
wishing Jim all the very best in his recovery

April 25th, 2015, 2:22 am #7

Paul Watts
Just thought I would pass along that ARHi has shipped out a small order that I sent in prior to Mr. Maccari's medical emergency. It was a spring for a AA ProSport (Paul I found a used .22) and some of his great lubes. I have been a spring gunner for sometime and have really gotten to appreciate people like Mr. Maccari and Mr. Watts. Jim Maccari has always answered my emails when I have questions, and like Paul, has really elevated my knowledge of air rifles. I truly enjoy trying to master these rifles both from a shooting and mechanical aspect. I wish Mr. Maccari all the best and a speedy recovery.

April 28th, 2015, 3:40 pm #8

Paul Watts
for the info..... is there anymore info ?? The reason I am asking is because of my many experiances of being in the hospital.
Infections are rampant. I hope and pray for the very best for Jim. He is a fine gentleman and he inspires me on many levels.
Kind regards
ron

April 30th, 2015, 3:22 am #9

Paul Watts
My prayers are with you Jim,I pray that you will have a good recovery.Take care my friend and get well.

April 30th, 2015, 5:22 am #10

Paul Watts
I wish you a fast and easy recovery.